Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent Some Time At Sarrels Archery Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent Some Time At Sarrels Archery Today!

Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you my friend. Hope we didn't hold you guys up too much, and hope the pain meds didn't make me say anything really stupid.(As if that would be abnormal...)

I sincerely enjoyed getting to spend a few minutes seeing the shop, and picking your brain! My brain has been spinning about a custom build ever since we drove away.

By the way...I'm second guessing my decision to leave that Bobcat there!

So when ya goin' back to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      So when ya goin' back to get it?

After I shoot the one coming in the mail Monday, and then STILL want it!

Comment

Oh, next weekend. Ok. I see you are in Belton. TradDoc is in Belton, do you know him? You should come with him when he comes over to shoot.

Comment

Let the bow choose you grasshopper...ahhhuuuuummmmm.

Seriously, I've taken several people to see Bob and they shot lots of bows of different models and each of them found one that they just couldn't shoot bad with. Even though they would shoot several of the same model and around the same weight, one would just shoot way better for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            Let the bow choose you grasshopper...ahhhuuuuummmmm.

Seriously, I've taken several people to see Bob and they shot lots of bows of different models and each of them found one that they just couldn't shoot bad with. Even though they would shoot several of the same model and around the same weight, one would just shoot way better for them.
            After being in the shop, all of the bows seemed to be choosing me... (But then again, I was hopped up on pain meds thanks to a kidney stone...)

My buddy who went with me ended up buying a Ninja. He's been talking to me about finding him a bow with beautiful woods, but that Ninja is a shooter, and he couldn't resist it!

Bob and Zachery were on their way to an outdoor expo in Liberty Hill, but we still managed to buy 1 bow, a dozen arrows, 2 packs of broadheads, 2 hats, and 1 tab between the 2 of us!

Comment

Bob and Zack are great. Let me get that out of the way. They build some really nice bows and really stand behind them. I like going over to Bob's, but my wallet would rather me just call him and order. When you get there and see all the bows hanging on the wall. You pick them up and start shooting them and your brain gets all messed up and you have a list if about 4-6 bows that you want. You can say it was the pain meds all you want......... I have the same thing happen as well as almost everyone that goes by the shop.

Glenn

Comment

It is not my fault!!!!! I swear it isn't..........

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                  It is not my fault!!!!! I swear it isn't..........
                  Ohhhh....It's AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL your fault!

Comment

It was good meeting you guys the other day. We still got to the expo in plenty of time.

Comment

I told you it was good idea to go over there! I know you had a good time, met some food folks, and shot some fine bows!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                      X