No announcement yet.

My log house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so cool please keep the pics coming. Can you also take pictures of the basement.

Comment

Wich floor plan are you using?

Comment

Meadow creek and I used superior walls is what the basement is they came in at 10 feet high and they had them set in 2 hrs. Then later had the basement floors poured over top I put pex tubing in for radiant heat. Ten foot walls nice I'm putting a drop ceiling in and it will cover all the pipes and a/c ducts.

Comment

Very nice. Is there something between each of the logs on the wall or tongue and groove ? Never understood how a log cabin works.

Comment

This is what was done today. My wife already told me that she doesn't want to see my climbing deer stand on that log that is in the living room.
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Keep the pics coming!

Comment

Very cool, more pics!!

Comment

Solid!!! I like it. Looks like you started something here and we are all expecting more pics!!! Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming!!!!

Comment

Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

I had a Real Log Home brand kit built on Lake Granbury.It still had bark on out side and round inside with 23 ft ceiling in great room.Loved every minute i lived in it.Had to move back to the big city.Sure do miss it.Good luck and enjoy your new home.

Comment

Very nice man. It sure is going to get cold up there in the winter.

I hope things are going good for you and your family. We need to get together and hunt again one day.

Keep us updated on the progress.
                        Last edited by txhunter; 06-26-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I envy you!!!!! Wish I could afford something like that. But my house is payed for. Maybe ill win the lotto. LOL More pics.

Comment

That house is BA. Cant wait to see it finished.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X