San Angelo SP Turkey Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Angelo SP Turkey Hunt

Me and my sons got drawn for the turkey hunt at San Angelo SP in April. Anyone got any experience there hunting turkeys? Just PM me.

Thanks in advance!!!

Cary Beason
    a.k.a. Darkarcher159

Nobody that hunted San Angelo SP this year willing to help out?

Comment

Congrats on getting drawn. I wish I had some advice to offer with all the great advice you gave me for my draw hunt in December. Good luck to y'all on the hunt.

Comment

I'm actually going to school out here in Angelo, with the little amount of time I'm able to to go out there I know there are a ton of turkey out there this year. Seeing most of them around water. Shouldn't be too difficult to put a thunder chicken on the ground out there! Good luck with the hunt.

Comment

I was drawn for the first hunt on April 8-10. I don't know much about the area either. Interesting that they allow baiting (hand broadcast only).

Comment

Grizzman - good luck on your hunt! I have not gotten any other "intel" on hunting this place so we will be going in blind too, but that is OK.

What are your plans for a place to stay? We have been trying to get reservations for a cabin in the state park, but it has been almost impossible trying to get through on the phone to make a reservation.

Comment

I called and reserved a cabin the next business day after I was drawn. I called at 9am and had no problems getting through. You aren't trying to call the SP are you?

Comment

Working...
              X