TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m bringing a grandson

From what I saw last week, you can get about anywhere under the bridge and catch fish.Im planning on bass fishing early, hitting brush piles from 9: 00 to 12;00 then in the shade of the bridge in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
      We have the 5 gallon jug of peanut oil in Nederland if anybody can take it up with them.
      I can grab it and reimburse you. Sending you a pm.

Comment

WELL FU## ME I hate to make this post but looks like I’m not going to be able to make it this weekend. These idiots at work are trying to do chemical cleaning on some new lines for the 3rd time! My boss isn’t going to work a Saturday he leaves at noon on fridays and drives 5 hours home and the only other guy who can work is leaving for Colorado Thursday with his family. So unless things change or my BIL changes his mind about coming and I send Drop’emChick and Weston up Friday then I come up late Saturday it’s a no go for us.
        You serious Clark? Just drive up Sat evening and come eat and drink some beer!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          No need. Just follow that new shiny blue and silver yankee looking walleye Ranger around and nose right up to him. He’ll have bumpers hanging off his boat expecting company!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          When yall started this we had plans. That has since changed and we could have possibly made it work. I've also taken a side gig Sunday night that pays WELL and will just about pay for cabo in 2 weeks.

post lots of pics to help me sell/sail/sale/cell it to the other half for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            You serious Clark? Just drive up Sat evening and come eat and drink some beer!
            We might if I can get a grandma to watch Weston. We wouldn’t be there till 7-730 y’all might be done for by then lol

Comment

We might if I can get a grandma to watch Weston. We wouldn’t be there till 7-730 y’all might be done for by then lol
              Nah! We will just be getting started lol

Comment

Will be lucky to have food ready by then! My fish frys usually start about 6 and folks might eat at 730 or so! Got important things like happy hour to tend too!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Man I should come sounds like a good time

Ain't this in your backyard? Get your nails done early Friday and come drink beer and fish!!![emoji106][emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    How big a tub-o-slaw should I get?
                    Should I get the tub of premade coleslaw or the coleslaw kit things?

Comment

A few bags of slaw and some Marie’s dressing should do it.

Comment

Gonna be close to 50 people, prolly easier to get it already made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          Gonna be close to 50 people, prolly easier to get it already made up.

Hush yo mouf!! That’s plenty of people to help make it! And it tastes soooo much better than that premade crap that’s been soaking in juice for days/weeks.

Comment

One of you early bird arrivals scope out the place and figure out where we can set up. Hopefully they’ll have lights and electricity otherwise we made a generator and some lights and fans!

Comment

Y'all can subtract one from the slaw count....

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Y'all can subtract one from the slaw count....

Me too, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X