Scope flashlight mount $3.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scope flashlight mount $3.00

This is a little cheezy but it was quick, easy, and best of all, cheap. I used 2 rubber coated conduit hangers, one 2" 1/4 bolt and four nuts. the pictures are grainy but I think you can figure it out. I used 3 nuts as spacers between the 2 brackets. Pictures are grainy. Blackberry camera sux.
    Attached Files

Nothing wrong with that at all!

Comment

Looks like it works. Nice.

Comment

Nice will be trying this

Comment

Thats a great idea.

Comment

Sweet idea! I like it, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Did you use 2 of those claps or just one and how did you put it on both the light and scope???

Comment

Use 2 of them. I bought 1 1/4" for the flashlight and 1" for the scope.

Comment

Dag Gum Genus right there bro.Thats using your nugget and cheap to boot! Awesome job!

Comment

That's a good idea there. Sure beats the blue painters taped I used on my gun!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The first set I bought was 16 online and was just like that with heavier metal and used hex keys....danger near the same thing. Didn't like the time it took to take on and off. What I have now was 10 and can come on and off in a second made of plastic and love it but it was 25. I'm gonna use your idea on my pellet gun and 22 though...that's just too easy not to and it will come off faster than my first one did

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                        That's a good idea there. Sure beats the blue painters taped I used on my gun!!!!!!!!!!!
                        you need to upgrade to some duct. way more tacticool.

Comment

That"s pretty cool. Thanks for the idea! I need to make myself one.

Comment

Good idea

Comment

Glad I could contribute for a change. I depend on all of you for so much....

Comment

Working...
                              X