EZ press question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ press question

So, I am thinking about breaking down and getting a bow press when I move after college and start my real job. I have narrowed it down to the ez press because of it's simplicity and lower cost. My question is rather simple...

Can I use this press to change strings/cables on my bow, or do I need a different type of press?

Yes you can I have done it several times on a couple different bows

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I like that press. Simple to use. Just remember its a good idea to back your limbs out a couple turns before pressing. If your limbs are maxed.

Comment

I have an EZ green and have completely taken bows down with it. I like it a lot.

Comment

Can't wait to get mine then... Sure will pay for itself not having to go to a pro shop

Comment

Great prese

Comment

maxxis, where are you looking to buy one from.

Comment

Anywhere that sells them...

Comment

Get the ultimate ez press. You can press almost anything in it. Easy to use as well

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
                      So, I am thinking about breaking down and getting a bow press when I move after college and start my real job. I have narrowed it down to the ez press because of it's simplicity and lower cost. My question is rather simple...

Can I use this press to change strings/cables on my bow, or do I need a different type of press?
                      Just make sure you have the fingers for the press for parallel or past parallel limb bows...

Comment

I use teh EZ Press for all of my bow maintenance needs. A lot of times I use it to just hold the bow, but I have used it to change limbs and every year I change strings. I love it - simple, no stuff in the way.

Comment

Working...
                        X