spring food plots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring food plots

[COLOR="black"Got the spring food plot itch.gonna plant whitetail institutes power plant

Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Pic
        Attached Files

Comment

Look forward to seeing your updates. I am doing the same in a couple weeks.

Comment

I am going to re-plow tomorrow and then plant in about 10 days.

Comment

Mine are in! now praying for rain.

Comment

Looking good Nolan, we definitely gonna have some good stuff going on in them woods...

Comment

Yea Gusman I'm excited about these plots, I'll take some more and better pics this weekend I'll be there sat with the lime trucks. With 16 to 20 plots, 1 to 4 acres it's gonna be nice

Comment

I'm putting in about 4 acres of spring dove mix. I put out a ton of fertilizer today and disced. Tomorrow I'll disk, pack, throw and pack again. My fall plots are looking great, I fertilized one today, hopefully will get some native sunflowers.

I'm also going to plant Kleingrass in about 2 acres for wildlife and cattle grazing.

Comment

I'm going to put the power plant in my food plots this weekend! Already limed up a few weeks ago and disced it in.

Comment

Subscribed. Was contemplating PowerPlant too. Thought hogs may destroy but maybe not...

Comment

Got my spring dove mix and kleingrass in yesterday and we got 2.25" of rain this morning. It was a lot of work but super gratifying to get it in before the rain.

Comment

Got the Power Plant in Saturday and it rained Sunday. Fingers crossed

Comment

Will the power plant last until deer season to be able to hunt over or will you have to plant something else there for hunting season?

Comment

Working...
                              X