LEFT HANDED Starter Recurve or Longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEFT HANDED Starter Recurve or Longbow

Have started pulling some youth in at the local archery range, got a young man who is currently a club member , who went out and recruited another young man to show up and walk the course as we shot last Sat. He has decided to try and join the ranks of the Traditional Archers. He will need some help, this is where I come in and ask if anyone has something for sale at a reasonable price so that we can pull another one from the streets and put him in the woods.

Needs to be left handed, he is 15 and has never shot a bow until he shot a few times last Sat at the range.

Lets see what Left Handed stuff you got!

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Oneway; 05-17-2012, 10:11 AM.

Dang, wish I had something left handed and I would send it your way. Good thing your doing, thanks!

Comment

ttt...awesome! Wish I had something to give.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
        Dang, wish I had something left handed and I would send it your way. Good thing your doing, thanks!
        I keep saying this but no one is listening, the biggest untapped market for the growth of Archery is "the ones who are not here yet" Thanks Brother Harris!

Originally posted by Loreva13 View Post
        ttt...awesome! Wish I had something to give.
        Guys remember I am not looking for handouts but asking for you to ask your friends, neighbors and such if they have something to sell at a reasonable price. Thanks for the Help............TBH Rocks!

Comment

I thought there were a couple in the classifieds. They may have been snatched up already or not quite fit the bill.

Comment

Let me check did not see anything......Thanks

Comment

Man, wish he was younger! I'm just about to sell Roman's Great Tree Recurve that is a lefty :-(

It's the right length, but not poundage.

Sorry.

J.P.

Comment

I'm with the rest of the guys, wish I had a lefty. I will keep my eyes open. Have you checked ebay??? Charles if you find him something let me know and I'll put together some arrows for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                  I thought there were a couple in the classifieds. They may have been snatched up already or not quite fit the bill.
                  Checked did not find one

Originally posted by jpbruni View Post
                  Man, wish he was younger! I'm just about to sell Roman's Great Tree Recurve that is a lefty :-( It's the right length, but not poundage.Sorry.J.P.
                  No worries Thanks for Looking!

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                  I'm with the rest of the guys, wish I had a lefty. I will keep my eyes open. Have you checked ebay??? Charles if you find him something let me know and I'll put together some arrows for him.
                  Will do Derek, will keep you posted sir

Still looking for something

Comment

I have a lefty but it's 50lb draw weight. Way too much I would expect.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I have a lefty but it's 50lb draw weight. Way too much I would expect.
                      Thank you so much for the offer but I am thinking you are thinking right Probably too much for this young man. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for me sir.

Still Looking

Comment

I am a lefty and just recently started making hybrid longbows. They start at $450 but come standard with clear glass and tip overlays. I'm not sure if you were looking to spend that much or if a custom bow is what you are looking for but if you are interested and want more info you can contact me at chackworth3@yahoo.com or 9032717578 at Dry Creek Bow Co. Thanks

Chris
                        Dry Creek Bow Co.

Here are some pics of the longbows if the attachment works. If it doesn't then I will be more than happy to retry or email them to you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hybrid longbow risers.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	24075191

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hybrid longbows.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	24075192.

Comment

Those are Beautiful sir, this young man is a starter and we are trying to get him lined out with in his budget, may be a bit much for him at this time. Thank you so much for the offer.

Still looking

Comment

No problem. Thank you for the compliment. I will let you know if I come upon anything he might be interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
                              No problem. Thank you for the compliment. I will let you know if I come upon anything he might be interested in.
                              Roger that, Brother!

Still Looking

Comment

Working...
                              X