Texas ASA Federation Qualifier Shoot Navasot Archery Club Feb 19-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ecostar View Post
    A few of us from Austin will be there on Saturday, and then up in Ft.Worth on Sunday.
    See ya there
    Danny Gomez
    I was wondering when you would show up , See you Sunday .

Comment

Originally posted by ecostar View Post
      A few of us from Austin will be there on Saturday, and then up in Ft.Worth on Sunday.
      See ya there
      Danny Gomez
      Well, I'll be... lookie who showed up.

Comment

We'll see you guys on Sunday. Like Conucu said, its a 5 hour drive for us but rather drive than stay home and do honey do's.

Comment

I'll be headed up from the Conroe area on Saturday if anyone would like to hook up and car pool.

Comment

According to the web site, there is lodging in Hill Top Lakes.

Or, it is about 30-45 minutes to Bryan/ College Station. Lots of good hotels there, esp on University Drive.

Comment

Cpl new hotels in Franklin also. We will be there sunday. going to try and make Cowtown on sat also.

Comment

Top 10 Reasons for Going to ASA Qualifier at Navasot Archery Club

1. You have never shot an ASA South region shoot....this is a good time to start.

2. You have never been to Navasot Archery Club in Hilltop Lakes and you wnt to check it out.

3. The weather is going to be GREAT !!!!!

Next.....

Comment

Arrowsmith, your top 3 reasons are the reason were driving up from Corpus. Not to mention the new pair of eyes I bought from you; there awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archer156 View Post
                    Location and directions please!
                    We are located at Hilltop Lakes, TX. just 10 miles N.E. of Normangee, TX. There is a Hotel, Villas and a Camp ground you can for Directions to to Hilltop or make Lodging call 936-855-2222. When you get to the main gate there will be signs pointing the direction. See you there.

Comment

Is this something anybody can join in on or is it a guest and invitation only thing. Ive never done something like this and I'm no professional by no means but I would love to get into these kinds of activities. Sounds like so much fun, I would even get my oldest boy into it cause he loves shooting too.

Comment

This event is for anyone that shows up. There is no invitation required, and if there was, consider this my personal invitation to you and your son to come on out. If this will be your first for both of you, i suggest you just shoot it for fun. The entry is less, and it removes any element of failure from the game. There are plenty of folks out there that will help you get started, and understand what is going on. Just let them know you are new to this, and they will get you all taken care of.

The main purpose of this is to get more people outside and enjoying the sport of archery and shooting some foam animals. Also making friends happens every time!!! So yes, if you are considering it, then I encourage you to try it once, then decide if it is for you. I think you will find that it is.

Comment

I'd like to make it there on Sunday but it depends on how I feel by then. Started feeling crappy last night, and worse this morning. Hoping it's just a 24 hr. bug!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                            Top 10 Reasons for Going to ASA Qualifier at Navasot Archery Club

1. You have never shot an ASA South region shoot....this is a good time to start.

2. You have never been to Navasot Archery Club in Hilltop Lakes and you wnt to check it out.

3. The weather is going to be GREAT !!!!!

Next.....

4.Its fun

Comment

Originally posted by Foam Collector View Post
                              I'd like to make it there on Sunday but it depends on how I feel by then. Started feeling crappy last night, and worse this morning. Hoping it's just a 24 hr. bug!!!!!!!
                              drink lots and lots of water and we'll see you on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                drink lots and lots of water and we'll see you on Sunday
                                Thanks Doc Tracey, I'm tippin as I'm typin!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X