10 and 11 from last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 and 11 from last year

I know these boys are still out there, but just set up my TC this past weekend. Just wondering what they score and what they should be next year. These 2 guys are very simular, maybe brothers. I put them in the low 140's to mid 140's and 4 1/2 last season. Kinda figured with the rain we got this year they have the possiblity to go as high as 160 this year. This is in Hardeman Co.
    Attached Files

whoops, his is a better pic of the 11 (top pic)
    Attached Files

Comment

think hes sticking his tongue out atcha

Comment

Nice......

Comment

nice deer. I think your right on age. Post some pics if you get them on cam before the season.

Comment

I'd be pumped!!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with those 2! Beautiful!

Comment

I think your a little high on score.I dont see them breaking 140.

Still nice deer. I havent seen many big jumps in my deer, maybe 5-7 inches but not 20..

I think it would be a stretch for them to hit 150, but sure would like to see what they look like this year.

Hope you get pics of them

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                  nice deer. I think your right on age. Post some pics if you get them on cam before the season.
                  Yea, the 11 point I know I have on cam for the last 2 years, most likely since he was a fawn. I have trouble telling if it is the same deer from a 1 year to a 2 year old, once they get to 2 it is a little easier.

Comment

Nice deer! Will be like Christmas morning when you get to check your camera.

Comment

Good looking bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        I think your a little high on score.I dont see them breaking 140.

Still nice deer. I havent seen many big jumps in my deer, maybe 5-7 inches but not 20..

I think it would be a stretch for them to hit 150, but sure would like to see what they look like this year.

Hope you get pics of them
                        The buck on the left of this pic is the one I took last year. He went 131 3/8", I did not think he would score quite that much. I am kinda judging these 2 based on this buck.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

Wow. Those are gonna be nice!
                            Hope you can find a shed or two.
                            Good luck come October !

Comment

Working...
                            X