Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH.....Democrats

TBH ..... Dems
    Is that all y’all got?? Really, Biden and Harris? Wow, I could have picked a couple of guys out of the bars here in Matagorda that would be better replacements, what has the country come too! Absolutely absurd, then again I don’t know any dems, they have nothing to offer!

Go Trump! Go Pence !

We only have 4 more years until it’s time for the rotation to the Demokrauts 8years. Think about how it has been in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
      We only have 4 more years until it’s time for the rotation to the Demokrauts 8years. Think about how it has been in the past.
      Except Bush 1. But then again, Perot split that vote and Clinton got in.

We could certainly use 12 years of Republicans in office again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

I agree, hopefully we can get 12 years and break the mold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Carter too.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            TBH ..... Dems
            Is that all y’all got?? Really, Biden and Harris? Wow, I could have picked a couple of guys out of the bars here in Matagorda that would be better replacements, what has the country come too! Absolutely absurd, then again I don’t know any dems, they have nothing to offer!

Go Trump! Go Pence !
            It doesn't matter to the party of race and division.
            They and the MSM report their twisted views of each and everything Trump says or does to stir up the Demonrats. If they can divide by race, creed, color, class it plays into their hands and they do a dang fine job of it.

If they get into control, of course things might smooth out a bit, they won't have Trump to stir the pot with. Of course, they will still have Republican's word and actions to twist and report how racists and hateful they are and the Repubs will turn back into lambs.

Comment

Lol at republicans being the answer...they along with liberal democrats are the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Lol at republicans being the answer...they along with liberal democrats are the problem
                Nice 2016 argument. Have you been living under a limestone rock the past 4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  The voting public intellectual level (MSM is a disgrace) is the problem along with the school system indoctrinating kids, add in uninvolved parents and here we are.
                  Democrats are just a symptom in many ways and TRUE Republicans is all we have to try and keep this thing from going under. Keep telling yourself otherwise but don't be surprised when your ankles start getting wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Nice 2016 argument. Have you been living under a limestone rock the past 4 years?
                    Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    The voting public intellectual level (MSM is a disgrace) is the problem along with the school system indoctrinating kids, add in uninvolved parents and here we are.
                    Democrats are just a symptom in many ways and TRUE Republicans is all we have to try and keep this thing from going under. Keep telling yourself otherwise but don't be surprised when your ankles start getting wet.
                    You guys are nuts if you think the Republics are doing anything other than playing towards their base.

Ask yourself if you are so pro gun why the bump stock ban and no hearing protection law?

If you are so pro life why do you not hold govt accountable that FULLY funds PLANNED PARENT HOOD with the current budget?

Freaking sheeple thinking anything will change.

The republican party has bailed on Trump. The only reason they give him time of day is because he has the people and they know it.

I pray he gets elected for 4 more and burns the whole thing down...buncha...overpaid. over listened to bigots that think we are just stupid...Wait and see what the Republican party says about Trump in 5 years.

In case you didnt get it, I realize that POTUS runs on a R ticket but only because the 2 party system is all there is. He is a patriot, that loves this country and its people. I think he will go down as the greatest president of my time...but the republican party...AH!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      Please define for me what a TRUE republican is...

Comment

I do find it rather ironic that the Party that claims to be progressive, woke, non-traditional, for the blue collar worker, color and even gender blind...

Picked a 77 year old White guy that's been in politics for almost 50 years between being a US Senator and VP.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                          I do find it rather ironic that the Party that claims to be progressive, woke, non-traditional, for the blue collar worker, color and even gender blind...

Picked a 77 year old White guy that's been in politics for almost 50 years between being a US Senator and VP.
                          And hasn’t done a d*** thing productive in the 47 years

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post

And a VP that they didn’t want in then primaries.

Its called stupidity

Comment

Neither party has the working middle class in mind. As a whole they both pander to the base they think will vote for them. Basically, you vote for the lesser of two evils that mostly care about their own agenda.

Comment

Working...
                              X