No announcement yet.

Android or Apple??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both have advantages. I feel the user interface on the android is way ahead of iphone. I've had both and for time being will not change from Android. If Iphone changed about 8 to 10 things on the user side of things I'd look at them again.

One thing I love about Android vs IPhone. On android I can type a text and set it to send at a certain time. Huge advantage for work when i need to send text to crews but don't want to send them at 10 or 11 at night. I can type a text and set the time for first thing next morning.

Comment

Android here. Wife and kids all use apple and I hate them.

Comment

I had the very first 3 iPhones. Switched to the Samsung Galaxies and have never thought about another iphone again. I unfortunately have an iphone for work but the android's have always given the user more freedom and are so packed with features, most people will only ever use 25% of an android's capabilities. Most of the new features that apple comes out with on their new phones android has been doing for several years. ie multiple cameras, swipe text, and selective focus (portrait mode). I feel like apple has been chasing Samsung for a while now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer Android. Always have. I bought the latest iPad recently for work-related remote access. It works for that. But for just about everything else, I still like Android and Windows better.

Comment

I have Android

Comment

Never had an issue with Apple, so no need to change.

Comment

Haven't bought a new phone in a long time. Last phone I purchased new was the iPhone 5. A couple years back I purchased an iPhone 6 + on here and I am currently looking to upgrade. For those with the androids, what is it that makes them better than Iphone?

I use my phone as a phone and don't need all the social media connectivity. What I like about the iPhone is that it links to my iPad and Mac book seamlessly..

Comment

iPhone for me! My wife has an android, and it is wac!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Have android personal phone always have after watching my wife have apple issues. First of this year work got me an iphone and i invent new cuss words for the thing every day.

Comment

android here.

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                        The ONLY thing apple has better is the camera.
                        I'm not sure how true this is anymore. I think my wife's S20 takes better pics than my daughter's iPhone 11.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have both, but honestly, I hate the Iphone. I will stick with my Samsung S10+.

Comment

I just upgraded my 2012 S4 Active to a 2020 S20 5G. Some of the apps I was using on the S4 were being fazed out by updates that the OS would not handle. The newer one is way faster. And l like the way it functions/software wise.

And wasn't it an "Apple" that Satan tempted Eve with? Ever wonder why the Apple logo has a bite out of it?
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-08-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Android here and I won't go back. I've had apple but I don't like the system. My wife has apple though...

Comment

Both suck

But I'm on Android

Comment

Working...
                                X