Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATN Thor 4. How do you thermal gurus see this new scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATN Thor 4. How do you thermal gurus see this new scope?

I'm in the market for a thermal scope, but I don't want a cheap, low resolution model, and I also can't spent $6,000. Thor seems to be ready to answer that, but what do those of you with plenty of thermal scope experience think about this compared to the Pulsars?

I’d spend my money elsewhere. For the same price point you can purchase a entry level pulsar and flir. Might wanna do a review on ATN features and software updates.

Comment

ATN has a lot of software issues. As mentioned above, I would look at another brand if possible. I had one of the lower end units, had issues took two months to get them to answer my emails. Another month to get them to repair and send it back.
      From all accounts I have read, Pulsar has very good customer service.

Comment

This is a good read
        We talk to Todd Huey of Lone Star Boars and Huey Outdoors about what is the best thermal scope for your AR. We also discuss what is the best night vision.

Comment

I have a Pulsar Apex XQ50 2.8-11.8x. I’ve been extremely pleased with it. If I had to do it again I’d buy it or the Apex XQ38. That said, I haven’t looked through any other type of thermal, so I can not compare it to another manufacturer.

Comment

I would not run an ATN if I got a discount on them. You get what you pay for with thermal

Comment

ATN are junk. I would stick with trijicon,pulsar or flir products.

Comment

Working...
              X