Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best bargain AR-15 lower (for 6.5 Grendel)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
    You can get a PSA complete lower for $129.99 with free shipping.

Yep then put a quality trigger in it when funds are available.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I've used Aero Precision for all of my lowers. Like it was said above, drop a good trigger in and you are all set. They are having a sale on Blemished lowers now.

Aeroprecisionusa.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dagdog View Post
        I've used Aero Precision for all of my lowers. Like it was said above, drop a good trigger in and you are all set. They are having a sale on Blemished lowers now.

Aeroprecisionusa.com

The aero’s are worth the few extra bucks. Great quality for the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have several Anderson (Poverty Ponies) lowers. They are cheap and they always work. Never had or heard of one that had issues.

Comment

Yep. Cerro forge, I believe is the largest. Pretty sure aero does their own. Can't remember the other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pickup an Aero enhanced receiver set. They’ve been on sale for $140 and are a great set

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                Anderson
                Palmetto
                Heard this though the grapevine. There are 3 companies that make all AR lowers.
                Spikes waaaaaaaaaaaay over rated. IMO
                Was supposed to have quoted this in my last response. Tapatlk is whoopin me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought 3 Anderson Ghost lowers (no cheesy roll mark) from primary arms for $45each. Fit and finish was great on all 3.

Comment

I scooped up a couple of the PSAs yesterday. Thanks for all the feedback. Will let you all know how it ends up shooting when I get it put together. Hoping for MOA, or at least something close to that.

Comment

DPMS complete lower with stock for $150 at Brownells.

I like Spikes, and for good reason. Ive owned a lot of different parts/complete guns, etc from all sorts of different manufacturers and currently own 4-5 Spikes lowers, uppers and just as many bolt carrier groups. Over the last 10-12 yrs I’ve had 1 issue with 1 Spikes bolt carrier group (they hadn’t peened the carrier key hard enough and 1 of the 2 screws that kept it in place broke in the carrier). I emailed them and they sent a brand new complete bolt carrier group pronto. I had it in my hands 3 days later. I hog hunt a lot. Easily 1-2 nights a week and have had extremely good luck with their products.

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                          I shop mine leaning against a ranger last week. It was close to MOA but I blame that on me and not the gun. I just got it last week
                          I've had very good luck with them. If mine didn't shoot I would call them.

Comment

The aero M4e1 lowers/ uppers are worth the few dollars more for the threaded bolt catch, forward assist, rear takedown detent hole and the threaded upper lower tension screw makes assembly so much easier.

Comment

Working...
                            X