ballistic ap's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ballistic ap's

Been using the Winchester Ballistic's ap. It has changed and doesn't seem to be to user friendly. Which ap's you guys using that you like? I downloaded the free Hornady ap and one called bullet drop. Not impressed

I use "Shooter" and like it.

Comment

For all of my rifles I use the first 3 or 4 that pop up on google, as well as my kestrel. Then kind of average them out and shoot the rifle at those distances. Then I’ll make my own from all of that and write it out on a piece of painters tape and stick it to the top of the objective end of my scope. That way it’s always right in front of me ready to go.

Comment

Strelok Pro. They have a free version as well but you get more with the paid version. Really like it. User friendly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I use Ballistic AE and Shooter and like both.

Comment

I use one called Ballistic on the Apple app store. Blue and white target icon. Love it. Dead nuts when you give it good data.

Comment

Ballistic AE or Ballistic ARC which works with my weather meter

Comment

Heard the new TRASOL was awesome

Comment

Thanks guy's

Comment

Ballistic AE has been great. Use the g7 option and it’ll be pretty close if not spot on. Mine has always been within a minute.

Comment

My go to is iStrelok, then iSnipe.

Comment

Just started trying BallisticsARC with the weather station attachment and it has been working great. Turns your phone into a kestrel pretty much. I have also used Ballistic AE with good results.

Comment

I use Ballistic AE amd Sterlok. Both work well.

Comment

Working...
                          X