No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone running an external battery pack on their pulsar core? If so, what are you using and how is it working for you.

Thanks for any info!

Comment

A few more boars this last week and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aaaaaaand about 45 mins ago. My little bro and I tag teamed this guy at about 40yds with the 300 BO and 6.5 Grendel SBR’s.

Comment

Tearin em up Lee!

Comment

Originally posted by fish_n1 View Post
            Is anyone running an external battery pack on their pulsar core? If so, what are you using and how is it working for you.

Thanks for any info!
            If you want a turnkey solution, get this: https://tnvc.com/shop/tnvc-thermal-remote-battery-trb/ (ignore the part about working with Flir scopes; it will work for yours as well)

If you are a DIY guy and ok with zip ties, velcro, or some other version of Southern Engineering, get this: https://amzn.to/2OOuC5E

Comment

Awesome, thanks 35remington! I’m definitely a DIY guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                If you want a turnkey solution, get this: https://tnvc.com/shop/tnvc-thermal-remote-battery-trb/ (ignore the part about working with Flir scopes; it will work for yours as well)

If you are a DIY guy and ok with zip ties, velcro, or some other version of Southern Engineering, get this: https://amzn.to/2OOuC5E
                Awesome, thanks 35remington! I’m definitely a DIY guy.
                Im a DIY guy as well, I was actually looking at this same type of option for my Apex XQ50. Honestly I'm hoping either the one you posted above or this one I found this past week will work.

This one from Anker has almost the same exact specs as the Pulsar EPS5 battery pack.
                Discover Anker and shop chargers, batteries, hubs, docks, portable power stations, conferencing gear, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                  Tearin em up Lee!

I'm trying my best!

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                    Im a DIY guy as well, I was actually looking at this same type of option for my Apex XQ50. Honestly I'm hoping either the one you posted above or this one I found this past week will work.

This one from Anker has almost the same exact specs as the Pulsar EPS5 battery pack.
                    https://www.anker.com/products/varia...10000/A1263011
                    Funny you mention that. The PowerCore 10000 is actually the one I owned. It works great. I linked the other guy to the other Anker battery because it has a slimmer profile and would be more #highspeedlowdrag on his rail.

Comment

It should be here tomorrow...I’ll let y’all know how it comes out.

Comment

Thanks for the great info 35remington!!! It worked like a champ last night.

Comment

Thanks for the great info 35remington!!! It worked like a champ last night.
                          Thanks. I actually got all that information from Jason @ Outdoor Legacy when I was first getting started. Just giving credit where it's due. Rock on.

Comment

Been having trouble toting a few extra things thru the pastures at night, having noarseatall disease it’s hard to keep gear on a belt

Stopped by a surplus store the other day to pick up some more paracord and they had LBV’s and chest rigs on the same aisle. Found this condor one for $38 and I already had the magazine pouch to keep a couple of mags handy on the ranger dash so I picked it up. It’s got room for extra batteries, small flashlight and I might even get a molle holster for my pistol instead of my edc one I tote [emoji1303]

Comment

Kel tec rfb and atn x sight ll i just got in a trade. Cant wait to try it out.
                              For anyone with an x sight what type of mounts are yall using to get the sight further back for the right eye relief?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Productive 30 minutes at the lease this weekend!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0529.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	24556391

Name:	IMG_0533.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	24556392

Name:	IMG_0534.jpg