Better this weekend than next I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better this weekend than next I guess

Here we go! Next 24 hours is looking pretty soggy. I'll always take the rain but it's really bad timing for the cotton farmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jerp; 09-21-2018, 12:53 PM.

My biggest concern through all of this, is the cloud cover knocking out my satellite signal and not being able to watch Football or golf.

Comment

Early forecast has next weekend looking pretty soggy as well....

Comment

It has been fine at the office all day, but now that I am getting ready to head out it starts thundering! An suppose to rain for the next week, I have plenty to do outside just don’t want to get wet doing it.

Comment

I need to mow...........................................

Comment

Ive been trying to get my camper to the lease for 3 weekends now. Guess I'll roll it in opening weekend rain or shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              My biggest concern through all of this, is the cloud cover knocking out my satellite signal and not being able to watch Football or golf.

We setup an antenna and digital box just for that reason. At least catch the football games covered by local stations.

Comment

Hopefully all the desert dwellers get a couple solid weeks of soaking rain daily.....heck, make it a month!

Comment

Working...
                X