No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read this with my son asleep in my lap on Saturday. I still don't know what to say to you. I can not begin to imagine your pain. I pray for you and your family that y'all can somehow find peace. Rely on faith and love and hold your family close

Comment

Prayers sent. I cannot imagine.

Comment

So sorry for you loss. Prayers for you and family.

Comment

Prayers and peace brother

Comment

Just reading this. I was about to beat my boy yesterday for constantly hounding me to go out and play catch when I was tired and just wanted to sit in the chair and relax. I now feel like such a fool.....

I know it's no consolation to you and your family right now but your loss just made me realize I have been a fool for taking for granted what I have.

Peace to you and family.

Comment

Praying that He would grant comfort, strength and guidance for you and your wife.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Wow, speechless. Prayers sent for you, Noah, and family.

Comment

Heartbreaking. I'm so sorry. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, i will be praying for you and your wife.

Comment

I cannot fathom what you are going through, but my family and I have you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers. Lean hard on the Lord and lean on your friends, we are are all here for you.

Comment

Thank you for your post and for reminding us all of the fragility of life. My youngest daughter turns 6 months tomorrow. There are times when her screaming has me seeing red but your post had brought it all into perspective. I am so sorry for your loss and we will pray for strength and healing in your family.

Comment

Praying for your comfort and God's presence in your walk during this time. May God be with you and your family and may you lean on HIM for all comfort and understanding. Hugs . Angie

Comment

I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Jordan. I can't even imagine.

Comment

I just can't find any words except to say I am so very sorry for the loss of your child. Peace to you and your wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X