6.5 Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 Grendel

Picked this up Friday from a fellow member, put a Hogue Grip, Bipod, and a JP yellow spring kit on it, love this thing, no kick at all and after a few clicks on scope shoots a pretty good group at 100yds.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

im starting to become more and more interested in this caliber

Comment

Have you killed anything yet?

Comment

I just bought a Wilson combat upper to run my thermal scope on.
        Midway has not sent my brass and dies yet , so I don't know how well mine will shoot

sweet looking rig

Comment

The more you shoot it the more you will love it !

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
            im starting to become more and more interested in this caliber
            Same. Do want

Comment

Love my Grendel as well.

Comment

Beautiful rig you got!! Congrats!

I just finished building my 2nd 12.5” 6.5 Grendel SBR. Pushes that 123gr right at 2300 fps @ muzzle. Last year I shot everything with it (minus a few pigs I was testing my 6.5 Creedmoor on). Took several big pigs and 2 bucks. This is a perfect all around caliber for deer sized game and smaller.

Comment

Nice, I ordered a grndel complete upper, adjustable stock, scope, mag and trigger spring from Primary arms yesterday. I caint wait to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                    Beautiful rig you got!! Congrats!

I just finished building my 2nd 12.5” 6.5 Grendel SBR. Pushes that 123gr right at 2300 fps @ muzzle. Last year I shot everything with it (minus a few pigs I was testing my 6.5 Creedmoor on). Took several big pigs and 2 bucks. This is a perfect all around caliber for deer sized game and smaller.
                    What barrel did you use? I am thinking of building an SBR in Grendel.

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                      What barrel did you use? I am thinking of building an SBR in Grendel.
                      Ballistic Advantage - I own 4 of their barrels and are priced well. It shot just as well as the Noveske barrel I used to own.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                        Ballistic Advantage - I own 4 of their barrels and are priced well. It shot just as well as the Noveske barrel I used to own.

We will have none of that blasphemous talk around here Mr Glidewell!

I didn’t think Noveske made a 6.5 Grendel barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love my 6.5G

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            We will have none of that blasphemous talk around here Mr Glidewell!

I didn’t think Noveske made a 6.5 Grendel barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Lol!!! I’m sorry Mr Mike!! Noveske doesn’t make a 6.5 G that I know of, I was referring to the 300 blackout barrel I used to have. I guess I should’ve stated that I was referring to their 300 BO 8” barrel. No doubt they make great barrels and are more accurate than me!

Comment

I wish I could get my grendel frankenbuild to shoot. Never had a problem getting any other build to shoot, but this one is frustrating me. Already on the second barrel, thinking the first was bad, but it's doing the same thing. 6" or bigger groups at 100.

Comment

Working...
                              X