Hotter'n Hell XI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    I doubt it's more than $10 ... it's a refrigerator magnet from Cabo.
    I hope I remember to bring cash to reimburse you!
    Shipping is only the half of it. The smuggling fee is what's gonna kill you! Not to mention our flight getting canceled and having to fly out of cabo to Phoenix then to Houston.

Thats 2 tsa checks!!

In all seriousness, don't worry about it. We'll catch up for a cold one sometime. Maybe when bowhica gets back from his glamping trip to Minnesota and hosts that crawfish boil.

Good to meet ya Darrell!

Comment

In for the not so live hunt updates, 4 days after everybody gets home[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Shipping is only the half of it. The smuggling fee is what's gonna kill you! Not to mention our flight getting canceled and having to fly out of cabo to Phoenix then to Houston.

Thats 2 tsa checks!!

In all seriousness, don't worry about it. We'll catch up for a cold one sometime. Maybe when bowhica gets back from his glamping trip to Minnesota and hosts that crawfish boil.

Good to meet ya Darrell!
        You mean I didn't have to shove that thing up my a........well thats awkward.

Definitely need a Magnolia GTG.

DC

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I'm all for eating Darrel's food! Hopefully he supplies some liquor, too!

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          In for the not so live hunt updates, 4 days after everybody gets home[emoji13][emoji23]
          I really do TRY, every year, but once I start drinking, my priorities get totally rearranged. And the service out there really sucks. I might try taking my hot spot out there this year, but I doubt that it'll make any difference since it relies on cell signal as well. We really need someone to get a cell booster in their truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
            You mean I didn't have to shove that thing up my a........well thats awkward.

Definitely need a Magnolia GTG.

DC
            hopefully you removed the cardboard first

Comment

I am late tot this party, but I am coming from Magnolia as well and have the distinct pleasure of having Taxi ride with me alllllll the way there and allllllllllllll the way back.

Truly looking forward to being there this year. Last year I had to drive in late afternoon Saturday. That stank.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I need to get in on this.

Comment

Originally posted by FarFromHome View Post
                    I am late tot this party, but I am coming from Magnolia as well and have the distinct pleasure of having Taxi ride with me alllllll the way there and allllllllllllll the way back.

Truly looking forward to being there this year. Last year I had to drive in late afternoon Saturday. That stank.
                    Clint, I say Kevin drives himself. Then you, me and Andy ride together. Not sure why Kevin needs a chauffeur to this event. I know he can see over the steering wheel.

Comment

Clint, I say Kevin drives himself. Then you, me and Andy ride together. Not sure why Kevin needs a chauffeur to this event. I know he can see over the steering wheel.
                      It's obvious that you've never had to spend any time with yourself!
                      Clent has clearly made the right choice!

Comment

It's obvious that you've never had to spend any time with yourself!

Clent has clearly made the right choice!

Yea. I’m the one with issues. How many 4horns have you shot?

Comment

Yea. I’m the one with issues. How many 4horns have you shot?
                          It doesn't matter. All nine look completely different.
                          Do you think it's a coincidence that your wife sleeps every time she's on a trip with you?
                          Even she doesn't want to talk to you!

Comment

It doesn't matter. All nine look completely different.
                            Do you think it's a coincidence that your wife sleeps every time she's on a trip with you?
                            Even she doesn't want to talk to you!
                            Welcome to the Kev/Derail Show!!! Come out to HTH XI for the full experience!! Just need a sleeping bag and a bottle of Strawberry Hill!!

The wife tuns into a 5 year old when she gets in a car and sleeps. Plus, I have to take care of my sugar momma so I can go on hunts with you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FarFromHome View Post
                              My condolences sir. You may want him to ride in the back... the very back.

Comment

I went grocery shopping last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X