Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4D Outfitter in Mexia (Great Place for Hogs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4D Outfitter in Mexia (Great Place for Hogs)

Hunted 4D outfitter with Nate Davey and Preacher in Mexia. They are at www.4dOutfitter.com I believe. They are both great. Nate is the owner/guide while Preacher is also a guide/helper. It is an extremely affordable hog hunt with tons of hogs. Some boars were huge but I was going for meat. He's breeding Euro's for a real trophy in the future and has a lot of positive things going on there. I got my first hog with a bow (boar)there thanks to Nate. Great hunt with great Christian guys that have a lot of integrity and goes way beyond reasonable to ensure you have a great time. Can't wait to go back and I'll keep them in my prayers. If you want a good Christian environment to hunt in. Look up Nate in Mexia! (No I don't work for or with the guy...had a great hunt and really respect what he's about)

He's next to Fort Parker State Park.

do you have a # I can't the web site to work?

Comment

Try this one: http://www.4doutfitters.com/

Comment

I am glad I am not the only person who feels that way about ol' Nate. He is a hell of a guy, not a whole lot like him. I have watched him build his ranch of from the ground over the past 5 or so years. I even helped him build fence a time or two.

Congrats on the hog.

Comment

Working...
        X