No announcement yet.

Found pics from the gas chamber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the pleasure twice. First time I walked out but couldn’t force my eyes open while they are screaming at me to open my eyes and walk into the wind. Second time I managed to game the system and didn’t inhale.

Comment

Been there! Navy was big at putting you in a ship mock up and then setting it on fire. You learned how to put a fire out!

Comment

I walked out with a smile. I am one of the lucky few that doesn't get affected to badly by CS. Drill Sergeants wore me out for the rest of the day, but I owned them while in the chamber. I was one of the first in, removed mask and was made to stay in there till the while company went thru. Eyes burned, skin burned, nose ran, but not much worse than bad allergies lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          Ya’ll really think the gas chamber was bad?? Freaking POG’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          semper

The shower after the chamber was the only hot shower we were "allowed' in bootcamp. By allowed I mean the DI made us take a hot one.

Reading this thread i can smell the gas and feel the light twinge in the throat.

The Reaper mount town is great for non formal gas training in a pinch.

I miss it
          Last edited by tward1604; 07-16-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your service! You guys rock

Comment

There's a lot I miss about the military, this ain't one of them.

Just pure nasty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Used to go by the gas chamber and get a wiff to get rid of a cold. It will clean the sinuses out. lol

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
                  Used to go by the gas chamber and get a wiff to get rid of a cold. It will clean the sinuses out. lol

Heck yeah!
                  We could smell the gas chamber from our Barracks in Lejuene.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                      Sang the USMC Hymn at PI. Just outside the door was a large old oak, several boots ran into it.
                      As said before never saw so much snot.

Same thing at Fort sill, Oklahoma. Darn near broke my nose when I ran into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X