The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    For those with infinity bottles, do y’all keep to the same style? Always add the same amount? I’m starting one tonight with Blanton’s, ECBP, maybe some belvenie carribean cask, mchter’s sour mash

I have no idea
    I’m gonna just add whatever it is when I finish one. I try to do same amount. I’ve only got Blantons and Garrison Cowboy Bourbon in it so far. It will have bourbon, rye, scotch, and maybe an Irish in there when it done. Should have some from 15-17 different bottles when it’s finsihed

Comment

Originally posted by shea.mcphail View Post
      Thinking about starting a search for Blantons. Never had it but everyone seems to rave about it. What do you guys normally pay for a bottle?
      In the last year, I've paid as low as $52 and as high as $69. Seems most places have it $60+ these days.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        I’m gonna just add whatever it is when I finish one. I try to do same amount. I’ve only got Blantons and Garrison Cowboy Bourbon in it so far. It will have bourbon, rye, scotch, and maybe an Irish in there when it done. Should have some from 15-17 different bottles when it’s finsihed
        Just made my first "blend" did 1.5oz of each:
        ECBP (last bottle)
        Blanton's
        High West American Prairie Bourbon
        Weller Special Reserve
        Michter's Sour Mash

Comment

Last of my stash! Elijah Craig! Can't figure out the pictures

Comment

Since we’re talking prices, I’m curious what everyone paid for their Elmer T Lee.

Also, if anyone needs a bottle of Stagg Jr I’m open to trading one.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
              Since we’re talking prices, I’m curious what everyone paid for their Elmer T Lee.

Also, if anyone needs a bottle of Stagg Jr I’m open to trading one.
              What you looking for

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                What you looking for
                I should have mentioned I’m in Houston. I’ll pm you though.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                  I should have mentioned I’m in Houston. I’ll pm you though.
                  I’m down from time to time for work

Comment

just had a pour from my infinity bottle and it doesn't suck. Really interesting to see what flavors stand out the most. It's only been 2 days so looking forward to things coming together more over time. Right now Blanton's with some heat on the end which I'm thinking is ECBP are the dominant flavors

Comment

I just added a 3rd to mine. Only doing them when I finish one and not even gonna taste until it’s done.

Comment

you're more patient than I am!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          you're more patient than I am!
                          Well I already have a collection that would likely fill it so would take some fun out of it haha

I may do a small taste each 1/4 of the way or something

Comment

I’m outside my camper per my wife’s request while she try’s to put my youngest to bed. Took the 46.... hope she gets him down soon... $&*% getting weird

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              I’m outside my camper per my wife’s request while she try’s to put my youngest to bed. Took the 46.... hope she gets him down soon... $&*% getting weird
                              Well is there anything left in the bottle today?

Comment

Buddy of mine said he was coming with gifts. He didn’t lie

Comment

Working...
                                X