No announcement yet.

Leap of faith and moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Merc. I’ve been putting that Judge I bought from you to use. Rattlers moving pretty good. Have fun and thank you for your service. Stay safe.

Comment

That's good to hear it's finally gettin some use.
      Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
      Good luck Merc. I’ve been putting that Judge I bought from you to use. Rattlers moving pretty good. Have fun and thank you for your service. Stay safe.
      Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Not too many pictures today from yesterday. Weather was pretty bad all morning and afternoon. Jon's flight landed just fine but the ground crews got chased away from the thunderstorms delaying them offloading the plan about an hour.

But it cleared up about the time we found a campground in Lewis and Clark National Forrest.

Onward today taking the scenic route passing in front of Glacier (no time to go inside) and then stopping in Banff tonight.

Comment

Wow, This looks like an amazing trip!! Congrats
          A long fishing/exploring trip to Alaska is on my bucket list.

Comment

VERY well done sir!!! Congrats on being your own man!!

Comment

Made it into Banff tonight and as is my luck, it's raining calling for snow after midnight. Tonight we'll be in the Kifaru Sawtooth.

No many pictures as the cloud deck is pretty low.

Comment

Left Banff this morning, stopped in Jasper now for some grub and a brew. Heading on to see if we can find some hot springs up the road a bit.

Looking to stop near Grande Cache or Praire tonight. Hoping for clear skies, this rain is getting old.

Comment

Goodness. That is some beautiful country! Enjoying the updates. Safe travels.

Comment

Banff and Jasper are incredible. Great journey and stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Keep the pics coming! Thank you for your service!

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                        Left Banff this morning, stopped in Jasper now for some grub and a brew. Heading on to see if we can find some hot springs up the road a bit.

Looking to stop near Grande Cache or Praire tonight. Hoping for clear skies, this rain is getting old.
                        Laird Hot Springs is probably the best place for that. Been there a couple of times. Enjoy the drive, it's beautiful and you'll see a ton of wildlife. I've driven the Alcan twice. Last time in September 2016. Drove my youngest daughter from Austin to Soldotna because she wanted to move back "Home".

Comment

This is a neat thread. I'm enjoying following along.

Comment

A husband/wife that my wife and I grew up with recently retired from the military, lived in a house for a year and then bought a trailer and drove around the country for a year with their 3 kiddos (home schooled.) We've been following along. They are currently in Alaska and it really looks like they may not be coming back.

Enjoyed catching up on this thread. Safe travels!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              A husband/wife that my wife and I grew up with recently retired from the military, lived in a house for a year and then bought a trailer and drove around the country for a year with their 3 kiddos (home schooled.) We've been following along. They are currently in Alaska and it really looks like they may not be coming back.

Enjoyed catching up on this thread. Safe travels!
                              Spontaneous... I wish I was that.....

Comment

So freakin cool, thanks for sharing your story!

Comment

Working...
                                X