Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Lease trailer got to haves

So lots of you guys have trailers at the lease. What is some special
    item you have or have done to your trailer that you can’t live without and would recommend to a trailer newby to acquire?

Bathroom for the kids. Window unit to help the top unit for those 120 degree Texas days.

Comment

40 cup coffee maker.

Comment

Mouse proof the best you can. Stuff steel wool into every hole, crack, and crevice you can on the underside. Keep food in airtight containers. I bug spray the hell out of my area regularly. I grill outside or use a camp stove outside as much as I can to keep odors outside and away from hunting clothes. I keep some caulk on hand for sealing leaks and tools for doing minor repairs that will absolutely be needed from time to time.

Comment

Tinfoil or cellotex on the windows to help keep it cool and block out light from late arrivals
          Or early departures
          And a couple of pallets with plywood for a porch for muddy boots and keeping ice chest handy

Comment

Mouse proof it 100%!! After the first year I had mine at the lease I got tired of constantly battling them. Brought it home and got under it with a flash light and stuffed every hole with steel wool and spray foam. No problems the last 5 years (knock on wood). A big coffee maker with a timer and a front porch to get on when the weather is bad!

Comment

Satellite TV and an RV cover over it to help with storm damage such as hail and helps the air conditioner run easier being in the shade.

Comment

I like room so i am removing everything in mine to open it up.
                Then it will have a bathroom, cots, kitchen stuff hanging on nails and a coleman stove

Comment

A big deck! And a screen to block your view of Jimmy.

Comment

Boot scraper outside the door is an absolute must to keep the place somewhat clean and the dust down inside.

Electric skillet for breakfast. Can be used for many things foodwise but it makes breakfast so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Boot scraper outside the door is an absolute must to keep the place somewhat clean and the dust down inside.

Electric skillet for breakfast. Can be used for many things foodwise but it makes breakfast so easy.
                      See Antlercollector for your griddle needs

Comment

Spare water pump

Comment

WeBoost cell booster

Comment

RV cover and mesh over the holes and spots wasps will build nests. As said before mouse proofing is a must.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Table outside by the trailer to do food prep, sit a crock pot on, and other things when cooking outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X