Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fell for this hook, line and sinker. I'm just an old, fat, gray haired machinist. I don't understand much as far as medical terms and such. The flu thing didn't sound out of the question to me. I lost 2 cousins to the flu this year. As crazy as the flu season has been, this just sounded reasonable to me. When the address of the hospital was posted and Bobby questioned where she was at, I started wondering about it. I'll just stick to being an old machinist and continue to pray for those in need. Sometimes I feel like an idiot. As said before, I hope she gets the help she needs.
    Last edited by Goldeneagle; 03-12-2018, 12:22 PM. Reason: CRS disease

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Folks spent time in prayer and we're looking for ticks better now! Both good things! A friend of ours was diagnosed with Lyme Disease. It messed her up bad...

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Sure are a lot of folks saying they smelled a rat or saw red flags from the beginning etc., yet nothing was ever said from these same folks

Thank goodness Chew spoke up and shined the light and exposed her for what she is.

It’s not my place to come on a prayer thread and question the validity of it all...that hundreds of fellow tbhers are expressing concern and prayers for her. What if I was wrong? I’d likely get tarred and feathered. I just took a step back from the thread and let things unfold.

I did not want to disrespect anyone...I expressed my suspicion here and there, in a polite way...mostly on group text. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          I fell for this hook, line and sinker. I'm just an old, fat, gray haired machinist. I don't understand much as far as medical terms and such. The flu thing didn't sound out of the question to me. I lost 2 cousins to the flu this year. As crazy as the flu season has been, this just sounded reasonable to me. When the address of the hospital was posted and Bobby questioned where she was at, I started wondering about it. I'll just stick to being an old machinist and continue to pray for those in need. As said before, I hope she gets the help she needs.
          you arent the only one... i was able to justify all of it and attribute it to something like you did...

like i said.. not the first time...wont be the last.
          I will continue to pray and offer what i can to those asking for it..
          i dont do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Following to see what happens. I don't follow her but know 4 members that do.

She was supposed to attend Bownanza. Or at least one of her other profile names said she was.
            I suspect she got those camo clothes at a yard sale and if she hadn't been standing in front that tree we'd see a trailer house and a crap load of cats in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I suspect she got those camo clothes at a yard sale and if she hadn't been standing in front that tree we'd see a trailer house and a crap load of cats in the background.
              I again laughed way too hard at this. But also admit that I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

Comment

Not all hope was lost in this thread. It made me hug my children tighter and pray harder. Continued prayers for her and all that were negatively affected. God Bless!

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

BoB has no desire whatsoever to see Metallica. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
                      My granddad always told me it was always better to try and do good in a bad situation and let the person practicing deceit have the bad on their conscience. PRAYERS ARE NEVER WASTED!!! I am absolutely sure there was at least one person who read that thread that was needing to see that there are still good caring people in the world. It definitely gave me hope in my fellow man

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      This truly shows what TBH is all about. I spent hours on this thread reading and praying as well as everyone else. This site still amazes me how we all come together! It is terrible that someone would do this. We stepped up like we always do and got taken advantage of. That's ok, God still see's the good hearted people here and what we do! Saltwater Slick you are a prayer warrior! You can pray for me or family anytime!
                      Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      Brandon, you certainly remain a hero as far as I'm concerned. I believe we all are to do good things selflessly, and let God sort it out when deceit rears its ugly head. You, and all the prayer warriors that make up this site did what we should have done. Now, it is out of our hands.
                      A huge AMEN to these posts! I have a concrete hope in mankind, after seeing all of the support that was displayed, albeit in the manner that it was. Hope that makes sense

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                      I know it's just a crazy deal. One of my buddies has been bringing it up and asking how she's doing. Next time it happens I'm just gonna say....You know she's wide awake and back home. Doing great except now the disease will have a long lasting affect unfortunately. She loses control of her bowels ever 15 minutes and almost immediately after every meal. Most likely she will for the rest of her life. Yeah it's a lie but she started it. I ain't gonna make myself look like some jackass on her account.

And.....everyone checks for ticks from now on. Nobody wants to crap their pants for the rest of their life. So it's a win,win situation for everyone.
                      Man I laughed way too hard at this. But I would do the same. No way I would go back on a story like that and say it was all made up lol.
                      Me and you both but I needed the chuckle after reading all of this

Comment

I shouldn't have laughed at this...But I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          Thank you Charlie for your constant great words of wisdom and heartfelt prayers.
                          Brandon - you have been a very long time respected member with a caring heart of gold and we stand behind you....don't you ever doubt that!

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B
                          You did nothing bad brother. We got your back!!
                          Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          Apologize for nothing, Brandon. You're the kind of person that makes this site what it is. Proud you're here.
                          yup
                          Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          So has anybody called her out on facebook? I don't do fb, so not sure if thats an option.
                          You can bet this wasn't the first or last time this type of charade has been planned by her.
                          I made a very small comment...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            BoB has no desire whatsoever to see Metallica. LOL.

I was in an elevator this morning and Slayer was playing on the elevator radio. Times have changed.

Comment

Judge not? NVM, enjoy the berating of a woman with probably serious issues most don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I was in an elevator this morning and Slayer was playing on the elevator radio. Times have changed.
                                Perfect. It's the new elevator music.

Comment

Working...
                                X