Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TxnRunner you see anything today?

Comment

Razor01 I would have called you if your boat could get there. The water was cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        TxnRunner you see anything today?
        I decided not to go. Was a busy day and worked til about 1AM. Congrats on the doe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
          I decided not to go. Was a busy day and worked til about 1AM. Congrats on the doe!

You missed a good day.
          From what ice seen it should be on in 7-10 days.

Comment

Mike that water could have been warmer and the bank not as steep. I was worn out when I got it up.
            Well, it's another doe well earned!

Comment

Nice one storm. Unfortunately, I missed out this weekend due to work. Sure was some better weather for those all day sits. I am hoping to make it out next weekend.

Comment

Congrats Storm!

Comment

Any action this evening?

Comment

Well TG I shot a pig for you this morning. It was on my corn as I climbed my tree, didn't even seem to be bothered about me. I tried to be quiet but still with harness clips and a backpack, plus pulling my bow up and nocking an arrow etc. it's impossible to be perfectly silent. They're such loud eaters though I think she couldn't hear crap. I couldn't tell how good my shot was as it was right at legal light but it sounded good. I'll go track here in an hour or so. I planned on an all day deer hunt today didn't really want to go in for a pig, but I also didn't want her to eat all my corn. I've got tinks out now and the wind is pretty good it's time I got off here and hunted

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      Well TG I shot a pig for you this morning. It was on my corn as I climbed my tree, didn't even seem to be bothered about me. I tried to be quiet but still with harness clips and a backpack, plus pulling my bow up and nocking an arrow etc. it's impossible to be perfectly silent. They're such loud eaters though I think she couldn't hear crap. I couldn't tell how good my shot was as it was right at legal light but it sounded good. I'll go track here in an hour or so. I planned on an all day deer hunt today didn't really want to go in for a pig, but I also didn't want her to eat all my corn. I've got tinks out now and the wind is pretty good it's time I got off here and hunted
                      Nice work Tim, let's see some ldp's!

Comment

Way to go! Looking forward to the LDPs.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                          From what I saw the last 2 days they were moving til about mid day so get you one Ender.

Comment

Well I don't think the pig is gonna happen I got down at about 11 to check and I found my arrow about 20 Yds away with good blood on it but I couldn't find any blood on the ground. I went about another 20 yds and the pig jumped up and ran off. I'll check again this evening though

Comment

Hard quarreling away , tracked her about 200 yards and had to go swimming to get her out.

Nice one! Your son hunting with you again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six-Four View Post
                                Nice one! Your son hunting with you again this year?
                                He hunts his own area or we hunt together from time to time it helps pass the time on long days.

Comment

Working...
                                X