No announcement yet.

New Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff can make an arrow. That's for sure.

Comment

Those are some good looking arrows, and looks like they are flying real good for you also. Good luck on your hog hunt Phillip.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Glad you're better. Nice looking arrows and good shooting, as well!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you're better, and I'd say you're ready!! That's great shooting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thank you sir. glad they made the grade....LOL
              and as for broadheads. i use ace standard on that same arrow. just saying..
              iv killed a bunch of critters with them,
              thank you again..
              jeffro

Comment

That look great! What spine are they and what poundage is your bow?

Comment

Jeffro done good again! Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman72 View Post
                    That look great! What spine are they and what poundage is your bow?
                    The bow is 45#@28" and I draw 28". I'm not sure what the spine is. I gave Jeffro all the particulars of the bow and he came up with the proper shaft. These arrows came in at about 515 grains with only 12 grains difference between heaviest and lightest.

Comment

That's a nice set of arrows. Good luck on your hog hunt and your recovery. Those shingles are no joke. All of us older guys should get vaccinated for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                        The bow is 45#@28" and I draw 28". I'm not sure what the spine is. I gave Jeffro all the particulars of the bow and he came up with the proper shaft. These arrows came in at about 515 grains with only 12 grains difference between heaviest and lightest.
                        we shoot for 10 grains, must of got more hot melt on the heavy ones..

Comment

Working...
                        X