Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killed a coyote with a bow (pics), any full body mount ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was deer hunting my family’s land in Fisher Co, had great movement all morning. This coyote stepped out 5yrds to the right of my pop up blind. All I could see was his head. I drew back and he started to trot out from the tree line out to the field. I hit him in the trot right through the heart and lungs. He went 20yrds and was dead.

First predator with a bow. He’s got a nice coat, real thick. I’m thinking about doing a full body mount, wall mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! Full body mount one day when I shoot one !! On bucket list mounts. That is a pretty yote.

Comment

Thats on my to do list as well. And when I kill one with my bow, he will get a full body mount as well. Congrats on your kill.

Comment

Great bowkill, congrats.

Comment

Nice yote!

Comment

That's better than a big ole buck!

Comment

Just getting close to a yote is a challenge..Much less killin 1 with a bow..Congrats

Comment

It just depends on the kind of room you have but I think a pedestal mount of some kind would be cool. Maybe some native grass thrown in there to make it look more realistic. Or in this case....cactus.

Comment

Congrats! I had 43# male full body mounted several years back. Standing and howling.

Comment

Thats a pretty one. I see that a lot of yall have them taxied. I always considered them vermin, still do.

Comment

I full body mounted a black one I killed a few years ago and did a euro on another one I called in with my mouth to 12 yards and arrowed.

I did a sneak pose, mouth closed. Looks natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

check with Nate C---he has a friend that does beautiful work

Comment

I had a full body mount of a #40 male I shot with my bow at 40 yards. He was standing with his front legs on a rock in the mount. It looked dang good, but the mount was just sitting in storage so I sold it to a TBHer that wanted to use it for a decoy lol. Maybe he will see this thread and share the mount.

Congrats on the yote with a bow too. That’s something most people will never be able to say they’ve done. Just last week I got a bobcat which rounded out the predators for me. I’ve taken a yote, 2 foxes, and a bobcat with my bow. There’s not much left as far as predators that I can take without paying to go on a cougar hunt lol.

Last edited by Stick'n'String; 11-19-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X