Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    No more than usual

They ate peas and sunflowers down real good but there is still leaves on the pea vines, maybe that had something to do with it.

Neighbor's dang cows got out and cleaned out the protein feeder, which is just as well since deer never touched it
    Now is when I have new bucks show up. It sucks but they start relocating to their fall areas. I will have a couple leave soon but fortunately my shooter I have picked out now stays in the area all year. I'm hoping the 2 I had come in last August return soon!

Comment

Got a few more pics of the typical

Any guesses on age?

Comment

Cool pics, hope you stick one of them, thanks for sharing.

Comment

He's pretty sweet with all the splits, I've noticed most bucks on my places this year have splits and kickers more so than normal. You plan on hunting him or letting him go another year? Any history with him?

Comment

Nice pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Apretz View Post
              He's pretty sweet with all the splits, I've noticed most bucks on my places this year have splits and kickers more so than normal. You plan on hunting him or letting him go another year? Any history with him?
              Small place, neighbors don't hunt much, looks bigger than anything I have killed before but not 100% sure of what I would do if he steps out.
              If he steps out in front of my 17yo she has the green light though

I have pics of same deer last year, but would have to study pics to see if I can find any from before that

Comment

he looks like a middle aged buck, but it will be much easier to get a good feel for him in a few weeks. That said, if you like him, take him!

Comment

Cool pictures!

Comment

Working...
                  X