No announcement yet.

Game warden question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. I only got snotty because of etxbowhunters rude response. But thank you Burnadell.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightin' Farmer View Post
      If he is mature and you don't want his genetics around I would take him. Just my 2 cents. The AR is a great thing but everyone knows it is for immature deer. I don't know a GW who would give you anything more than a warning if it is a truly mature buck. I know I'm gonna get bashed here but that is how I feel. Sorry fellas

I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone2227 View Post
        Awesome. I only got snotty because of etxbowhunters rude response. But thank you Burnadell.
        Show me the rude response prior to yours at post 25.

Comment

#23 to be exact

Comment

That is who I was responding to. Not everyone else's posts.

Comment

And I certainly wouldn't post it on here asking everyone's opinion.

This I assume? Ok I guess I could see how that would offend you

Comment

No

Comment

You got it

Comment

Gonna be tough to get any invites to go hunting with that attitude.....

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      Gonna be tough to get any invites to go hunting with that attitude.....
                      Thought the same thing.

Tbone, I think you are possibly just a little sensitive. Lighten up and enjoy the campfire. Some of these jerks are really pretty good old guys!

Comment

If its due to an injury no big deal, let him breed. Otherwise if I were the landowner that buck would get shot.
                        Last edited by Thumper; 10-18-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

This thread gonna get whacked before long I'm afraid. Oh well, in for the ride. Cool looking buck by the way, he would make a great skull mount.

Comment

In my opinion, GW's are always going to have to give you an answer based on the law, especially on a public website. Now, would they ticket you if you shot that deer? Probably not. That deer is not what the rules were written for. It is an exception, and I would shoot it and take my chances that the GW would be a reasonable person...as most are.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE"]Why Can't We Be Friends- War LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The regulations are pretty clear. That deer is not legal.

Comment

Working...
                                X