This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dru View Post
    Yeah, poor kid from Katy fell in with the wrong crowd when he crossed the Red.

Of course that’s what it is. Cause the kids in the universities south of the red never do anything like that. Should’ve picked a good Baptist school in Texas to stay out of trouble.

Comment

I smell a rat.....and it's a female.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
        Of course that’s what it is. Cause the kids in the universities south of the red never do anything like that. Should’ve picked a good Baptist school in Texas to stay out of trouble.

I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Faced with major backlash from players and parents seeking to transfer but facing school-enforced restrictions, Ole Miss reversed course and lifted limitations on football transfers this afternoon. Story to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          From a report over here it sounds like seniors and underclassmen will be able to transfer, subject to NCAA, wherever they wish even within the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            I see what you did there.

Well sorry, it’s true.

No matter how the truth shakes out in this, Rodney put himself in a bad position when he went home with a knowingly drunk girl. If he is guilty he should see the inside of a jail. If this is because he didn’t want a girlfriend after that night and she is crying wolf because of it, she needs to be charged.

There are text messages after the fact where she is trying to hook up with him all the way until she remembers the rape.

When you are a high profile athlete at any university you shouldn’t put yourself in that position though. If she was sober the night of the 16th none of this would be there if he didn’t rape her.

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
              Wish I had some influence on that move as I'd rather have my Huskers in the Big12 too! I haven't liked the trajectory that the program has been on in recent years and I am really excited with the hiring of Scott Frost and looking forward to brighter and better days ahead. GBR!
              My ex is from Nebraska and has a very large family. So, I've spent some substantial time with Cornhuskers in the last 10 years. They were all-in on the move to the B1G, only a couple were't real sure about it. I didn't think it was a good move for them then or now, so many rivalry's left behind. Rivalry games that brought a lot of excitement for both teams. Well, here lately they seem to be "not so happy" with their new conference and lack of big games, or lack of good rivalry type games. Their all excited about the Frost hire though, so am I. Perfect guy for the job. I hope he gets the husker recruiting train back on track.
              Last edited by Birddog66; 12-05-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

No matter how the truth shakes out in this, Rodney put himself in a bad position when he went home with a knowingly drunk girl.
                Nothing wrong with going home with a knowingly drunk girl, it's going home with a knowingly crazy drunk girl!

Comment

It was a tongue in cheek comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    Nothing wrong with going home with a knowingly drunk girl, it's going home with a knowingly crazy drunk girl!

Originally posted by Dru View Post
                    It was a tongue in cheek comment.
                    Lol right. I have gone home with knowingly drunk girls before. Actually been a couple times the next day is blurry for both of us.

Roger that Dru. If I step out of line with my response I will apologize. To me this isn't a university or football thing at all. I don't give a crap if it was an immediate family member, if they truly raped someone they need to be punished to the full extent possible. I don't know the truth here, thankfully I wasn't in that apartment.

Comment

Roger that Dru. If I step out of line with my response I will apologize. To me this isn't a university or football thing at all. I don't give a crap if it was an immediate family member, if they truly raped someone they need to be punished to the full extent possible. I don't know the truth here, thankfully I wasn't in that apartment.
                      No problem asttbe. If true he needs to be thrown under the jail. If not, well he's already been thrown under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        My ex is from Nebraska and has a very large family. So, I've spent some substantial time with Cornhuskers in the last 10 years. They were all-in on the move to the B1G, only a couple were't real sure about it. I didn't think it was a good move for them then or now, so many rivalry's left behind. Rivalry games that brought a lot of excitement for both teams. Well, here lately they seem to be "not so happy" with their new conference and lack of big games, or lack of good rivalry type games. Their all excited about the Frost hire though, so am I. Perfect guy for the job. I hope he gets the husker recruiting train back on track.
                        My reasoning for not wanting them to move to the B1G was purely selfish. Every year Nebraska had one road game in this state that I would attend. Always had a blast. Haven't attended a game since the move to the B1G.

Comment

Well sorry, it’s true.

No matter how the truth shakes out in this, Rodney put himself in a bad position when he went home with a knowingly drunk girl. If he is guilty he should see the inside of a jail. If this is because he didn’t want a girlfriend after that night and she is crying wolf because of it, she needs to be charged.

There are text messages after the fact where she is trying to hook up with him all the way until she remembers the rape.

When you are a high profile athlete at any university you shouldn’t put yourself in that position though. If she was sober the night of the 16th none of this would be there if he didn’t rape her.

She is ****** that Anderson used her as a one night stand.

Comment

The tides gonna be rolling

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Yep.

He should be able to play. Punishment comes after the trial ONLY if found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Well the word is, the Rodney has more information than just text messages to verify his side of it. This will be tied to his name even if he is exonerated. And if he is, all you will hear is "OU got that swept under the rug"

Comment

Working...
                                X