Strings from Cinnamon Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strings from Cinnamon Creek

Has anyone had a set of strings made at Cinnamon Creek? I called last night and they quoted $130 installed. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with strings from there?

Have them on three bows at the house now. They are good strings and are holding up well.

Kyle is who built the sets that I have. Usually I think he has you leaves the bow, that way when he gets done with the strech they go on the bow.

I got them when I was a staff shooter for them.

Comment

Yeah, I talked to Kyle last night about them. I'm just tired of my factory strings and the constant peep rotation.

Comment

They build a good string.

Comment

I had that problem with my Assassin, so I had them install some of their custom strings. I can tell you they are awesome and I never had another issue with the peep turning...

Comment

I also had Kyle build me some strings,I had to take it back for him to adjust the strings as I was getting peep rotation,now I have a minimal turn but overall I'm happy with the performance of the bow and strings...

Comment

Those people at Cinnamon Creek are top-notch. I had them put new strings on my Hoyt Alphamax; shoots great, no issues!

Comment

$130 is good for custom strings installed. Always heard good things about Kyles strings.

Comment

Working...
                X