Need to upload long video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to upload long video

Hey guys, Ive got a 19m30s video id like up upload but havnt found a way to get it yet. I cant shorten it. Anybody have any advice? It's my first video and i'd really like to get it up on a thread.

I don't know. But ten minutes is about the limit of my attention span for a video. If I were to try to watch a 19 minute video, I'm afraid I would... Hey, is that a bird?

Comment

well i took a whole weekends hunt and combined it all onto a dvd, its not the typical video of sitting in a stand with a camera pointed at a feeder. Ive got about 12 hours into editing this video on my software.

Comment

Will it not upload to youtube?

Comment

15 min max on youtube, i finally just broke down and im editing it down to 15 min so i can get it up here. hopefully I can get it up tonight. Im going to have to redo all the music because none of it is in sync now that ive cut some video out, haha.

Comment

Can you break it into two 10 min videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrdr82 View Post
              Can you break it into two 10 min videos?
              i looked into that option but i cant save half and half on my software, i would have to delete the second half, upload the first, then re-edit the second half again. thanks for the idea though. I have just about got it down to where i can upload it to youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                i looked into that option but i cant save half and half on my software, i would have to delete the second half, upload the first, then re-edit the second half again. thanks for the idea though. I have just about got it down to where i can upload it to youtube.
                Most video editing softwares work from project files. Let's say your existing project is called "Video." Open "Video," then save it as "Video1." Close it. Then Open "Video" again and save it as "Video2." Close it. Open "Video1" then delete the second half and save it. Open "Video2" then delete the first half and save it. Then make a movie from each of the two projects and you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                  Most video editing softwares work from project files. Let's say your existing project is called "Video." Open "Video," then save it as "Video1." Close it. Then Open "Video" again and save it as "Video2." Close it. Open "Video1" then delete the second half and save it. Open "Video2" then delete the first half and save it. Then make a movie from each of the two projects and you're done.
                  genius! why didnt i think of that? haha, ill have to remember that for next time, i just finished re-editing so i can upload to youtube, not to mention, its a little shorter for that short attention span of yours

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                    genius! why didnt i think of that? haha, ill have to remember that for next time, i just finished re-editing so i can upload to youtube, not to mention, its a little shorter for that short attention span of yours
                    That'll work! Where's the link?

Comment

Working...
                    X