No announcement yet.

Fajita Pit / Bar / Firepit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be back from paint today...hopefully. Then we will get the bar finished as well as adding the swivel cook grate. I will post up the updates

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
    you done with this yet?.....got any updates on it?

Comment

I like it! Have you been catching any fish?

Comment

Here it is after being blasted and painted. Now it's time for the bar and cooking grate. Might be a little while before I finish that...may go stick something

Dang, I just noticed how messy my shop is LOL
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!

What are you going to use for the bar top? Plastic cutting board material would look good if you could get a custom piece cut.

Comment

I have shop and project envy.

Comment

Dude, you're gonna cost me some money. I've got a pipe cap and a small trailer laying around.

Uh oh.

Comment

Thinking probably just wood

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                Looks good!

What are you going to use for the bar top? Plastic cutting board material would look good if you could get a custom piece cut.

Comment

Looks great. Cooking fajitas on a gas grill grill is sacrilege. You have got to cook over wood. See my recipe.

Comment

Looks good. I guess you can't put a farm tag on that trailer.

Comment

Wonder if I can get away without licensing it? Like a welding rig?

Originally posted by crazy8 View Post
                      Looks good. I guess you can't put a farm tag on that trailer.

Comment

Get a tag, pretty much everything that rides the road has to have a plate, even welders. I just paid a ticket for an unregistered trailer that was a 300 amp welder set up on a trailer for towing.

Comment

Gotcha..thanks!

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Get a tag, pretty much everything that rides the road has to have a plate, even welders. I just paid a ticket for an unregistered trailer that was a 300 amp welder set up on a trailer for towing.

Comment

Looking real good man. Cool idea!

Comment

As far as the seating, may be able to make a set of benches that can fold up under the table out of the way and pin. If wanting to sit down, unpin, and drop them down where they rest on the 3" main frame. With gussets I think it would be strong enough. I like the idea of the trash can in the middle, however if you did the swing in benches, no room for the can. What about a fire wood rack under the table if no benches? If you are needing a place to find the bowl's, Trinity Industries in Navasota have them but you are right, they are high dollar. As far as lighting, as clean as it looks, i may try to put some led lights on it. I was at Husky trailers the other day and options are endless.

Just a couple of ideas for your next one if you are wanting to add on, the one you have now is already sweet.
                              Last edited by Blane; 11-05-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Great ideas! Thanks for the compliment!

I'll see what happens on the next one

Originally posted by Blane View Post
                                As far as the seating, may be able to make a set of benches that can fold up under the table out of the way and pin. If wanting to sit down, unpin, and drop them down where they rest on the 3" main frame. With gussets I think it would be strong enough. I like the idea of the trash can in the middle, however if you did the swing in benches, no room for the can. What about a fire wood rack under the table if no benches? If you are needing a place to find the bowl's, Trinity Industries in Navasota have them but you are right, they are high dollar. As far as lighting, as clean as it looks, i may try to put some led lights on it. I was at Husky trailers the other day and options are endless.

Just a couple of ideas for your next one if you are wanting to add on, the one you have now is already sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X