Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might put in for it next year

Comment

I have been through there in the summer time and late in the evening, early morning the deer are thick. They are all over the road, side of the road and are not intimidated by vehicles. It is hard to imagine not seeing deer there. Is there any Archery hunts at Inks?

Comment

Map Man, looks the weather did not cooperate during your hunt. Also, due to the warm and damp weather in central Texas, many places have turned to green. There are less deer movements since the late of last December. Deer inside the park or outside the park behave difference. I always see deer in campsite during day time when I hunt at public park. They even came to my picnic table while I was cooking my lunch. But after I went to the place I can hunt, they all disappear and extra caution.

We always have to deal with the extra challenges when hunt at the public land, too many unpredictable facts, and your action and hunting time are constrained. But, this is the reason I like to hunt public land. More challenge, more fun.

Comment

Working...
        X