Wife's out of town-help a brother out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife's out of town-help a brother out

Crystal went out of town last Sunday on vacation with my mom, sister, and niece. She's been gone a few days now and I had to do some laundry...a day ago I put some dirty clothes in the box on the right ( I think they call it a "washer") so anyway, here's my question-at what point are they gonna jump on hangers and go to my closet? I'm beginning to get a bit concerned...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371171210.126733.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	24969877

I am not sure but let me ask my wife.

Comment

Have to track this. My wife and daughters are about to be gone for 3 weeks.

Comment

Well I asked her---you have a couch I could sleep on for a couple days?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          Well I asked her---you have a couch I could sleep on for a couple days?
          Hahahaha.....

Normally I would call and ask mom but she's gone too...LOL

Comment

Dang!?! You can't do your own laundry?

So easy a caveman could do it, just sayin'!

Comment

You don't have to fold or hang work cloths! The rest can go to the cleaners!

Comment

the problem is you are not holding your mouth the right way or you didn't sit in front of the TV long enough, give it another day, I am sure the little house elf will get to it

Comment

May I humbly suggest you find the closest laundromat with a bundle service? Most charge by the pound so if you can do the blue jeans and towels yourself that will save a ton of money. Plus, those are the easiest to fold or hang while stuff like socks and underwear are labor intensive.

P.S. We'll be praying for you.

LWD

Comment

You have to open the door to the box on the left and the one on the right and then when you shut the lights off the clothes will jump into the left box. Tomorrow night open the left box door again and place some hangers on top of it, turn off the light and the next morning WALAAAAAA the clothes will be done. It is kind of magical

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                      You have to open the door to the box on the left and the one on the right and then when you shut the lights off the clothes will jump into the left box. Tomorrow night open the left box door again and place some hangers on top of it, turn off the light and the next morning WALAAAAAA the clothes will be done. It is kind of magical
                      Thanks for the info...my dad called and told me about the box on the left, he had me put the clothes in there with some hangers and turn it on....they'll surely end up in the closet now...

Comment

I like ur style.

Comment

Call Molly Maids

Comment

Just leave them in the little boxs with the holes in them. Crystal will get it done when she gets home. By the way you can always run up to Glenn's and ask Jenn to help a brother out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X