Taxidermy Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxidermy Help.

Hello to all of my TBH Brothers and Sisters out there. Here is my Situation. I live in Humble Texas, and last Whitetail season I was Blessed with a Beautiful 11 point Buck. I caped him out, and he has been in my deep freezer since mid November. I have a large family, 6 Children all at home. So like everyone else Money is very tight. I wanna Know if there are any Taxidermist That I can work off a portion of a Shoulder mount. I am Great at Skinning and fleshing Deer, Bobcats, Coyotes, Foxes, Raccoons. I do great work. This is my first Texas Whitetail, since me and my Family moved here. It means a lot to me. I will trade any services I can provide,I would never take anyone for granted, or lie to embellish my story. Any help will be Greatly appreciated. Thank you all, and God Bless.

E.

I'm not a taxi, so I don't know, but . . .
    I think you'd have better luck bartering 'other' services (non-taxidermist related) with a taxi.

Comment

Possibly sell him all the condoms you haven't used.

Comment

Only referring because he is close to you but PM TexanTax. Don't know if he would have any work to trade but worth a PM with him being so close.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
          I think you'd have better luck bartering 'other' services (non-taxidermist related) with a taxi.
          Probably make enough waiting tables in a matter of a month or two to take care of the mount.

I think Texas requires licensed bartenders, which costs money to get certified for. But any job that operates on tips, especially living so close to Houston, would get you $1000 quickly I bet.

Comment

Work your side job and pay it out. I had a guy pay his off $20 at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
              lmao

Comment

As slow as Taxi's are, you could sell lemonade on the side and get enough money.

Comment

A lot of guys who can't afford shoulder mounts do skull mounts instead....

Comment

I would pay it out over time.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                      As slow as Taxi's are, you could sell lemonade on the side and get enough money.
                      Stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                        I may be reading into his name listed he's an Embalmer....he could do a freebee on the taxidermist BUT....that would really slow them down

Comment

How much is your shoulder mount? How much do you have set aside so far?

Comment

Pi$$ed myself! We all are responsible for our current expenses.........

Comment

I have a Bunch, Make me an offer. You might have to tie knots in them to shorten them up. HAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X