Old Court House in Stiles,TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Court House in Stiles,TX

We drive by this old court house on our way to and from the lease. We had some extra time this evening so we stopped so I could play and explore. Criticism is welcome and if anyone would like to spruce up any of these I'd love to see them!

Full view

The detail on the place was unbelievable!

Love this one (is it possible to get the glare spots out at the bottom?)

This old barn is right next door. Talk about a photo enthusiast heaven!

I think I could have spent all day there taking pictures. I wish it had been later in the evening, but you have to work with what you got...

Kasey

Great job Kasey! That keystone in the second pic looks like it's about to fall from the decay. I like the shadows in that pic.

I like the sunburst pic, leave the spots on the pic. I don't think it would be the same without them. They kinda give some interest to the bottom of the pic.

Comment

Lord knows I'm not the guy to critisize. Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great Pic's

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg View Post
          Great job Kasey! That keystone in the second pic looks like it's about to fall from the decay. I like the shadows in that pic.

I like the sunburst pic, leave the spots on the pic. I don't think it would be the same without them. They kinda give some interest to the bottom of the pic.
          Haha! Yea it does my fiance cringed when he walked under it! That place was super neat!
          Last edited by ksebesta23; 12-13-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Awesome view with the sun coming through that window. Wish I could help you get the spots out but still a sweet photo.

Comment

Nice Pics

Comment

Originally posted by JEW View Post
                  Nice Pics
                  x2

Comment

Nice pics. Wish I could do have that good....

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebowhunter03 View Post
                      Awesome view with the sun coming through that window. Wish I could help you get the spots out but still a sweet photo.
                      The spots are kinda growing on me. Thank you though! I have to say your photo inspired me!

Comment

Great shots! You could probably use Photoshop to desaturate the green and blue in those areas with good results.

Comment

great pics

Comment

here is something that took a couple seconds.... probably could make a little better with time...

Click image for larger version

Name:	tbh help.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	23910449

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                              here is something that took a couple seconds.... probably could make a little better with time...

[ATTACH]137496[/ATTACH]
                              Wow! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X