Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grave Digger Broadheads. (Hybrid Broadhead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragin' View Post
    all the way to crunch!!! It exploded!!!!:d
    couldnt have said it better ragin

rage exploding both shoulders while ripping all the vitals out

gotta love em

Comment

Originally posted by stickinpigs View Post
      couldnt have said it better ragin

rage exploding both shoulders while ripping all the vitals out

gotta love em
      Im callin BS!!!! Mine exploded on the shoulder... I want pics and if you gottem ill eat my words. Im not talkin about the thin scapula area. I mean heavy bone! Sooo, put em up

Comment

Or maybe you prefer a pic of one that did not deploy????
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339009274.399950.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24080568

Comment

Figures, we are having a discussion about a broadhead that not many have seen on here and here comes someone having to throw their opinions about Rages in here when this is not a discussion about Rages. This is about Grave Digger Broadheads and what we think about them, good or bad. Both Ragin' and i have ordered some of them and they have already been shipped (pretty quick customer service) and should have them by at the latest early next week. then we can actually put them in our hands and tell you what the look like up close and personal and maybe even give you some ideas on how they fly in comparison to the Ramcats that i currently shoot. Stay tuned and leave out the Rage comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ragin' View Post
            im callin bs!!!! Mine exploded on the shoulder... I want pics and if you gottem ill eat my words. Im not talkin about the thin scapula area. I mean heavy bone! Sooo, put em up
            ive blown thru a few pigs shoulder plates with them probably around the 75lb mark, i dont have pics

i havent hit the shoulder plates on any other animal (good shot placement) but my arrow has always passed thru every animal ive shot

im sure theres a few guys on here that might have pics though

rage rules

Comment

Originally posted by mudslinger View Post
              figures, we are having a discussion about a broadhead that not many have seen on here and here comes someone having to throw their opinions about rages in here when this is not a discussion about rages. This is about grave digger broadheads and what we think about them, good or bad. Both ragin' and i have ordered some of them and they have already been shipped (pretty quick customer service) and should have them by at the latest early next week. Then we can actually put them in our hands and tell you what the look like up close and personal and maybe even give you some ideas on how they fly in comparison to the ramcats that i currently shoot. Stay tuned and leave out the rage comments.
              lol, i was just tempted by ragin
              im peacin out

Comment

lol, i was just tempted by ragin
                im peacin out
                No you just aint got no pics!!!!
                And if you havent made a bad shot that tells me you havent killed to much stuff, yet

That is thing i have to give props to my Grizz Tricks. They have always deployed!
                Last edited by JW; 06-06-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  No you just aint got no pics!!!!
                  THATS WHAT I SAID IN THE ABOVE POST

Comment

I know, I know. Me and Ragin' are just pickin' on you. All's fair in arguing and bowhunting!

What we need to do is all get together when we get these new heads come in and do what it says in your name: "stickinpigs"!

Comment

Originally posted by mudslinger View Post
                      i know, i know. Me and ragin' are just pickin' on you. all's fair in arguing and bowhunting!

What we need to do is all get together when we get these new heads come in and do what it says in your name: "stickinpigs"!
                      im down with that, cant wait to see some damage from those heads on the broadhead damage thread, good luck

Comment

THATS WHAT I SAID IN THE ABOVE POST
                        Wait. You peaced out!!! Did you just indian give a peice?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Wait. You peaced out!!! Did you just indian give a peice?!
                          YEP OOOPS DID IT AGAIN

Comment

YEP OOOPS DID IT AGAIN
                            Check ur dang pm's. I had a question!!!

Comment

IMO, it looks like another good broadhead that will kill an animal with proper shot placement but I'm not buying in to a bad shot = food on the table. Good luck and good shooting!
                              Last edited by J. Colwell; 06-06-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                                IMO, it looks like another good broadhead that will kill an animal with proper shot placement but I'm not buying in to a bad shot = food on the table.
                                Aw hell here we go with the shot placement... Really?! It takes good shot placement??? Hell im glad somebody on here finally let that cat outta the bag. I had no clue!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X