Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randomly flinging arrows is great therapy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randomly flinging arrows is great therapy!!!

Had a horrible day today. Tore an ab muscle trying to outdo some kid that is 20 years my junior at sit-ups, ended up at the military hospital for 7 hours running all kinds of tests (they actually wanted to give me morphine and I refused). Then on the way home the gov't vehicle I've been assigned refused to start twice and was all kinds of hinky on the drive. Got to the house kind of hoping dinner would be ready and the wife has a new phone so nothing was...... not blaming but it kind of set the last nail in my day.

Grabbed the old bow and chucked my block out in the yard and spent half an hour out there stalking it from different distances and from different angles. Not trying for any serious accuracy, just hoping to hit it. That little 30 minutes really boosted my spirits. Shooting was sub-par but I hit it every time.

Therapy. That's what it is for me too.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually fling a few a week to take the edge off

Comment

Yep, it can be a great de-stressor!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I find that tannerite works much better than archery on days like you described. But archery does work given enough time.

Comment

I don't know that I randomly fling arrows. The focus on form and target help push all the h s out and all that's left is me and the bow.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X