Big Oak - New Ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Oak - New Ownership

I’ll start off by saying I have been going to Big Oak since 2013 and have never had anything less than an excellent time. I was a little nervous when I found out that Marty had sold and there would be new ownership. This was quickly resolved when I got the chance to meet the new owner.

Marty always did a great job of entertaining guests and showing strong customer service. Gary believes in those same values and showed it this weekend. Marty has trained Whitney very well and she does a fantastic job taking care of the hunters. We had a group of 8 there this weekend and she worked very hard to make sure that we all enjoyed our weekend. The new owner will continue to keep plenty of great animals on the place and is even looking at the possibility of some more options. He cares about the feedback from us (customers) and will use it accordingly.

I have been recommending Big Oak to anyone who asked for years, and I can say with complete confidence that is not changing. Our group just got home from a great weekend and I immediately got text messages from multiple guys in the group that they are booking some weekends with their individual families. That about sums up the experience.

Thank You Zach! I appreciate that youre group continues to show loyalty to Big Oak. We love having yall as well as everyone else that comes here. We are under new ownership BUT that changes nothing when it comes to ME being the GUIDE. We will only continue to grow. Mr. Gary & Mrs. Judy are amazing ppl and only want to see us all happy doing what we love. Thank you again for the fantastic fun-filled weekend! it was extremely fun and i believe we all had a blast! Cant wait to see everyone again as well as their individual family trip here. If yall need me im just a call or txt away! CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS ON all the FABULOUS Animals and the overflow of SLAYING OF THE HOGS!! Yall had so many you had to leave some for the less fortunate and thats AWESOME!! BUT thats just who yall are!! GREAT GROUP SEE YALL IN NEAR FUTURE!!!
    Last edited by whit85; 01-15-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Glad to hear it. I may book another trip soon since my freezer is dangerously empty.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        Glad to hear it. I may book another trip soon since my freezer is dangerously empty.

Just let me know! we would love to have you!
        903-665-4880

Comment

Working...
        X