San Marcos hunt- Charles Kenneth Gould

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Marcos hunt- Charles Kenneth Gould

A buddy & I hunted in San Marcos area off of RR12 last night and had a horrible experience. Before we went I tried to do some research on him but couldn't find anything. He advertises a lot off of craigslist. It was shortly after my buddy gave him a $50 credit card deposit for each of us that we found out Charles Gould should be avoided. We paid $150 each and that got us hog hunting & an axis. Charles said we'd have a 30% of shooting an axis. I was there primarily for the hog hunting so it didn't bother men too much that the real percentage is probably less than 1%. I found out Charles was arrested for "indec with child sex contact" in '01. I googled his phone # (512)963-8745 and found all sorts of complaints about this guy. Once we gave him our money everything changed. It went from an extra $50 for a turkey to $150 extra. He said we could call him once he got a pig and he would pick us up and take us to the cooler and would take us back to the blind. That's not entirely true. He said he was going to turn off his phone because he's sick of having to answer calls from drunk people. We had to decide if he wanted us to pick us up at midnight or 7:00am. When he dropped me off at my blind I noticed there was a bunch of corn under the feeder but he said earlier that the feeder would go off at 7:00pm. I asked him about it and he said the feeder must've gone off early. I have a hunch it went off the previous night and nothing had eaten it. It's not a good sign when you have grown grass under the feeder, either. He said a 614 pound boar was shot there 5 weeks ago. Yeah, right....I could go on & on with many more lies he told us but I'll stop for now. Avoid him at all costs!

nice to know

Comment

I've never heard a good word about that guy or his place.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
        I've never heard a good word about that guy or his place.
        X1million. That guy is piece of sheet!!!

Comment

Is he the guy located right off of the Wonder World Drive loop and the new RR12?

Comment

Yep

Comment

Did you see anything?

Comment

nope

Comment

????? is this the same guy?....http://www.texashuntfish.com/app/vie...ting-Ken-Gould

Comment

Yep, that's him.

A friend of mune posted this here recently, in more of a question form. . . But now I am living proof unfortunately. I'll be brief because it hurts me to relive this, but the lease is just outside of San Marcos off of RR 12, The rancher George Kenneth Gould, the FOUL was that he over lease...

Comment

I am really surprised the guy is still in business. Amazing

Comment

He needs to be reported to the AG office!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Without slandering him, all I can say is I would highly avoid George Kenneth Gould.

Comment

I cant comment on his actions and what he does to hunters but i have tons of pics of wildlife there. Not defending him, but there are tons of hogs there.

Comment

Every time i pass by there are trucks in camp

Comment

Working...
                              X