Valentines at Thompson Temple's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines at Thompson Temple's

Just returned home last night from another awesome trip down to Thompson Temple's. This will have been my 8th trip down there and they just keep getting better and better. Met quite a few new Guys and Gals and made some memories for a life time. Watched our son shoot his Ram on his 1st ever Archery hunt with his brand new Mission Craze. He made a heck of a shot and actually had a complete pass threw pulling back 35lbs and shooting Razor Tricks(thanks to Arrow Smith and SlickTrick Chick).Had another young lady get her 1st bow kill after only shooting a week. She made an Awesome shot and her ram dropped about 20yds later. Several Father and son teams this time. Love watching families get together and share the Great Outdoors together. Watched my wife(MedicBowChick) work her tail off to get a ram only to sacrifice her chance to harvest a nice Catalina to help another gentleman to get his ram on his 1st trip to Thompson's with his new bow. Had some Very interesting CampFire conversations , drank a few beers and for sure had some good grub courtesy of another Tbher who couldn't make this trip( Thanks Txfireguy2003)
    All in all it was a Complete success. Met DropEm, Trakker, TenRmore his son, Luck of the Draw and a lot of other boys and girls. We had 18 people on this trip and 5 of us have hunted together before, I walked away with 13 new best friends and just as many new hunting partners. Already planning next years trip and hope to have everyone back.
    Going to post up some pic's soon. I didn't get everyone's ram so hopefully the others will post up soon.

Here are a few pictures from our trip.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392667912358.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	24288078Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392667939720.jpg
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	24288079Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392667973750.jpg
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	24288080Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392667991934.jpg
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	24288082Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392668013661.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	24288083

Comment

[ATTACH]599968[/ATTACH][ATTACH]599969[/ATTACH][ATTACH]599970[/ATTACH]

Comment

Looks like a great time, sure wish Kaitlin and I could make it this year, but we'll definitely be tagging along next year.

Comment

Lots a killin goin on. Congrats.

Comment

Little better picture of Corbins ramClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392671562487.jpg
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	24288089Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392671579080.jpg
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	24288090

Comment

Y'all missed me and you know it!

I'll be back soon enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post

Thompson sure missed you!!!!! And your extremely fast bow and thick check book.
                I wish you were here to do Corbins Ram.Its like Heathers and we were going to do the opposite side wall pedestal

Comment

Had a great trip, My son wants to get his mounted so we are checking prices. Thanks again for organizing everything and inviting us to go. The Guys and Gals were friendly and the food was great. Good to meet everybody and Mr. Temple has a nice operation. We are already talking about next year...

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post

One more thing Thompson loves.....Jesus, Money and Jared.

Comment

It was a long drive but well worth it. Met lots of great people and drank plenty of cold beer. Can't wait till next year.
                      Chris make sure to tell Corbin hands off next year when my girls tag along. They got really excited when I told them they were going until my oldest found out there was no internet out there. I think she will live.

Comment

Looks like y'all had I good trip. I always enjoy our trips to hunt with Thompson. We hunted week before you and booked a trip for next year before leaving. Think this my 8th time out.
                        Congrats on your animals, and glad the kids had so much fun.

Comment

Congrats on the animals. We will be there next month

Comment

I had a great time like always there was a lot of first time bow hunters that where able to get rams and a lot of family and friends where down it made for a great trip. Can't wait for the next trip to Thompsons it was scheduled before we left.

Comment

Had a awesome time met a lot of really good people. Thanks again for the invite and a Bump for the interesting campfire conversations Thompsom is a great guy and I enjoyed all of our conversations. Can't wait till next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X