No announcement yet.

One (maybe 2) spots for KJO July 18-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot has been filled! Thanks Jeff and can't wait to meet you.

Comment

get some pics and let us know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by swoledouglas View Post
        Are you still there? How is/was the hunt?
        Made a short trip. Only hunted Sunday night and Monday morning. Watched my 12 year old shoot over the top of an axis doe and then over the top on a Ram. Quickest $600 dollars i've spent in a long time. Still proud of him though. This was my final farewell to the old place. Hunted there for several years. Have October trip booked for the new place. Gonna miss how close the old place is to my house.

Comment

If any other spots open up please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
            Made a short trip. Only hunted Sunday night and Monday morning. Watched my 12 year old shoot over the top of an axis doe and then over the top on a Ram. Quickest $600 dollars i've spent in a long time. Still proud of him though. This was my final farewell to the old place. Hunted there for several years. Have October trip booked for the new place. Gonna miss how close the old place is to my house.
            When are you going to be there in October?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              When are you going to be there in October?
              Third weekend in October. Will be at Baker 3 ranch the first weekend in October. Once duck season starts, these mammal will have to wait. DEM DUKS DONE NEED KILLEN'.

Comment

One (maybe 2) spots for KJO July 18-20

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                Third weekend in October. Will be at Baker 3 ranch the first weekend in October. Once duck season starts, these mammal will have to wait. DEM DUKS DONE NEED KILLEN'.

I'll be at Keith's Oct. 24-26 so I'll probably be the week after you.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I'll be at Keith's Oct. 24-26 so I'll probably be the week after you.
                  I can get him to change my dates. But that depend on the waterfowl opener. It can be the first weekend in Nov or the last weekend in Oct. Changes from year to year.

Comment

Working...
                  X