Energy 35 cam tuning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy 35 cam tuning?

Looking for someone around the dfw area to help me tune the cams on my E35. It has a bit of hand shock on the shot and isn't shooting as well as I know it can.

Alvarado Archery and CCR both sell Elites so both should be good at setting them up.

You can also go to the Elite forum and get a lot of good information. I do the work on my Judge, but it takes me several days to get it the way I want, going to have to do it soon as I have a new rest and set of strings on the way.

Comment

PM Texas Canes Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        PM Texas Canes Fan.
        Thanks bro.

The E35 should not have any notable hand shock at all. PM returned.

Comment

That's one thing I noticed when I shot the first arrow out of it. No hand shock. Super quiet. I just shot my first 3d tournament last weekend with the a Energy 32 and shot my best score at an ASA tournament of 291 in hunter class. I miss judged a couple of targets on unknown or I would of scored higher. Now I'm no tournament archer but I fill I could be real competitive with this bow. It's the most shooter friendly bow I've ever shot period. One other thing I've only been shooting this bow a couple weeks. It's unbelievable.

Comment

Thanks for all of the input guys. I know this bow can shoot! I shot one before I decided to buy and it was dead in hand and shot great. Mine has a little hand shock and will shoot bullets through paper but arrows are kicking slightly. Im sure its a tuning issue but I don't have a press to work on it. TexasCanesFan is going to have a look at it and straighten it out for me.

Comment

It sounds like the cams are out of time. It should tune just like my 13 hunter. Check your a to a and see what it is. You probably have it but just in case here it is 34 3/4" +/- .125"

Comment

Brace height

Comment

Originally posted by Taylored View Post
                  Thanks for all of the input guys. I know this bow can shoot! I shot one before I decided to buy and it was dead in hand and shot great. Mine has a little hand shock and will shoot bullets through paper but arrows are kicking slightly. Im sure its a tuning issue but I don't have a press to work on it. TexasCanesFan is going to have a look at it and straighten it out for me.
                  dude will hook you up, he's solid with the two track binary system.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                    dude will hook you up, he's solid with the two track binary system.

Thanks brother.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                      Thanks brother.

good grief, you don't have this thing timed and shooting bullet holes yet ??

OP, prepare to be Awe'd after TCF gets his hands on this bow.

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                        good grief, you don't have this thing timed and shooting bullet holes yet ??

OP, prepare to be Awe'd after TCF gets his hands on this bow.

I was busy taking a dremel tool to an Elite frankenbow today. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                          I was busy taking a dremel tool to an Elite frankenbow today. ;-)
                          Does the owner know about this??

OP.. TCF will definitely get you fixed up!

Comment

After talking to lots of people, doing a lot of research and **** at Elite. I tune my own bow and I have taught a few guys as well. If you have any mechanical aptitude it's really not that difficult to tune a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                              Does the owner know about this??

OP.. TCF will definitely get you fixed up!
                              I told him after the fact. I also thought it would be easier to do it with him not there. Less "worrying".

Comment

Working...
                              X