X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't low sensitivity for 10 degrees or lower? 2 minute mark in this video
    video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Can any of y’all explain this? 0% signal and still sending pictures without issue. This is the newest version with the dual antenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Covert solar panel + enloops

Reads in 20% increments.

If it’s less than 20% it reads 0% but could still be 10, 15, 19%.... or even 1% technically.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Reads in 20% increments.

If it’s less than 20% it reads 0% but could still be 10, 15, 19%.... or even 1% technically.

Ok that makes sense. My dad was freaking out when he put it out. I said “it’s taking pics and sending. I don’t care what the app is saying” [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

First year for me looking into this type of camera . I saw a solar panel that has a battery built in , so I would think you also install the batterys in camera . This would give you much more battery life ?? https://www.amazon.com/HCO-Supply-17...ilt+in+battery

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
              First year for me looking into this type of camera . I saw a solar panel that has a battery built in , so I would think you also install the batterys in camera . This would give you much more battery life ?? https://www.amazon.com/HCO-Supply-17...ilt+in+battery
              Buy the Covert solar panel only!! Don’t try to do anything other than their panel and the rechargeables that go in the camera.

Comment

Would similar work for Spartan Go Cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Buy the Covert solar panel only!! Don’t try to do anything other than their panel and the rechargeables that go in the camera.
                  I just purchased the solar panel and was told it works best if ran to a 12v then from there to camera with rechargeables... seems like a lot to get a camera to work with a solar panel.

Comment

Covert solar panel + enloops

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    I just purchased the solar panel and was told it works best if ran to a 12v then from there to camera with rechargeables... seems like a lot to get a camera to work with a solar panel.

You bought the Covert solar panel? Who told you to buy a 12v battery?

On the new covert panels you just buy a 6V feeder battery and put it in the pouch on the panel then plug it into your camera.

You will need at least 4 rechargeable AA batteries in the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Their panel, 12 rechargeables in the camera and done. Why would you wanna mess with another external component that’s not necessary? All 3 of mine are running this way up to 1.5 years without touching it.

Comment

Good info here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Their panel, 12 rechargeables in the camera and done. Why would you wanna mess with another external component that’s not necessary? All 3 of mine are running this way up to 1.5 years without touching it.

Same here. I have three set up like this I watch and know of 8 others off the top of my head that do the same.. No need for a 6 volt or 12 volt.

Comment

Same here. I have three set up like this I watch and know of 8 others off the top of my head that do the same.. No need for a 6 volt or 12 volt.

Mines an anomaly I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                              Mines an anomaly I guess

Well you do need sun to be able to get to your panel...

Comment

Well you do need sun to be able to get to your panel...

Gets plenty of sun at current location. Since I turned on the 24hr delay, it stays at 60%

Comment

Working...
                                X