X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy.
    "And that's all I have to say about that'' Forrest Gump

Comment

Quickstrike....765 pictures!!!!....what is that camera photographing?? Forest Fairy's!!!!

Comment

Pat let me know when you will be squirrel hunting as I am in need for some BBQ Squirrels. Wayne wants to camp out again before it gets to dang hot to enjoy the woods and I want to do a little scouting myself for next bow season, found a couple of areas but not sure how many hunters also have found them but we will see.

Comment

You got it Bob......it'll be a couple to 4 weeks though. I'm going to go to Alabama Creek for the final hunt of the season---muzzle loader--and then we'll do the squirrels......I think it would be fun and would definitely be advantageous for us to do some post season scouting, shed hunting, and SQUIRREL HUNTING......!!

Comment

765 pictures of what? Deer,Turkey,Hogs,Methheads,squirrels or trail riders come on man post them up!

Comment

Well most of them where birds and squirrels and I had about 200 pictures of nothing just blowing trees or something triggered it. I got no deer pictures on the camera thou.

Comment

Oh man..........I have got to stop reading this thread!

I about fall out EVERY time I do...........

Comment

I am with you Pat on falling out.

Comment

I wanna see the pictures of the Forest Fairies!

Comment

Originally posted by buzzcut View Post
                      I wanna see the pictures of the Forest Fairies!
                      They only show up with special glasses

Comment

Quickstrike...you can get you some of those glasses at Walmart...They are by the sunglasses and look kind of like those 3d movie glasses and you will be able to see the ones with the forest fairy's in them...if you can't find them just ask the saleslady for them....she will know the ones you need....

Comment

I can bring you a forest fairy I wounded 1 opening weekend of archery at Alabama Creek WMA on the Rock Hole Campsite. Yall will have to fight over it. HAHA

Comment

And if yall are about to fallout I think yall are just getting old.

Comment

Old and wise we are, things that we never could not see through when we were younger are a lot more transparent now.

Forest Fairies are very wise, had one in my tent the opening of gun season. The thing was in my sleeping bag, when I scared it out it made a weird noise and it smelled terrible. I hope I never encounter another one of them.

Comment

Quickstrike...first of all there is no way that you will convince me that you actually shot one with that PSE Nova...they will jump the string every time...they are way to fast for that bow, look at your empty trail cam pictures, unless you caught one sleeping like Buck-a-do did....second....I would not come on a public forum like this and admit that you did...it is illegal to shoot one...highly illegal...look in your hand book...do you see a season date for Forest Fairy's in Texas...that's right "no season"...we are highly protective of the Forest Fairy's here in Texas, even if they smell bad and make a weird high pitched noise when you surprise one sleeping....you better hope Froggy don't see that post...get the glasses, you will see where they were..a fuzzy outline and a streak...pffttt!!! GONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X