Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much rain have you guys gotten so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its been a good down pour for the past 3 days,,,,, good for the lower Rio Grande Valley

Comment

Van Vleck....4 5/8 " since it started

Comment

Hallettsville 3.5"-5 " depending on area, hoping this moves west for the south texas and hill country regions that are in dire need

Comment

How much rain have you guys gotten so far?

1/4 here in San Antonio. Maybe today we will get some.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            0.00”
            x2

Comment

Its been pretty dry in western walker county near Bedias for several weeks. Got a little sprinkle here and there the last three days. Woke up to the sound of rain on the roof this morning. From the time i left home and made it to work, i get a report on my phone saying flash flood advisory. We received 3+ inches and its still coming down with more building south of us. I should have taken the truck to work today instead of my car. That 6 mile stretch of dirt road can get rough and flood quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy and no ending in sight. Two days in a row dumping out my shop gauge. 5.5" gauge and it was over flowing. My dad 5 blocks away has had 14". Still pouring !!!

Comment

I wish all of that would move about 150 miles west. All its done here is drizzle. And not much of that either.

Comment

Not enough

Comment

Driving around taft

Comment

Comment

Close to 6" for me in Victoria since this all started. Raining pretty good now. That total was since i left the house early this morning. Glad to see Woodsboro is getting it. Tanks were dry this weekend.

Edit, just heard the Woodsboro Coop said 15" so far and still coming down.
                          Last edited by CLR; 06-20-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

As of 0700 this morning, I had 4.25" in my rain gauge in Mathis

Comment

3-4" in Old San Patricio and no water standing this morning. Ground is so dry it's sucking it up!

Comment

3.8" so far since Sunday at my house in Cypress. Thankful for the rain, and that it so far has come in moderation for us. I really feel for the people dealing with the flooding issues from the Golden Triangle, to now down in South Texas. Also hoping not to see any tragic stories from all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X