Places in Kingsville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kings inn

Big House Burgers is good. decent variety on the menu. Cold Beer Get he Fried Mushrooms!!!!

Comment

Yea....not much in the way of good food IN Kingsville. Kings Inn as stated earlier but it's closed Sun & Mon I believe.

The little drug store across from the saddle shop has pretty good burgers.

Comment

I grew up there and remember there weren’t many good eat places besides Kings Inn. Unfortunately there are closed Sunday & Monday. That being said try Bafin Bay Inn if they are still around. You can also try Young’s Pizza on Coral Street off north end of Armstrong Street, just past the University. They have a good choice of hoagie style sandwiches. I like the Texacali. Used to have good pizza. That’s about all your choices unless you want Mexican. Plenty of those there. Oh forgot there is a Pizza place on west end of Hwy 141 that I remember as good. Good luck.

Comment

There is a Chili’s off 77 bypass as you go South. You know what your getting there of course.

Comment

Young's pizza is famous. Good sandwiches and been around forever.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXICAN View Post
              Big house burgers is ok

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
              and for kingsville, that's about as good as it gets.

and please keep open flames away from your food at big house.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                I think the old Baffin Bay cafe which is now Baffin Bay Seafood is better than Kings Inn. You don't have to order by the pound and the "tartar sauce" is the same recipe that Kings Inn created; good stuff.

They're open 7 days a week with a nice view of Baffin Bay.
                X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
                  Kings inn has awesome seafood. It’s a little ways out from kingsville towards Baffin bay

^^^^This. And the line of people is usually out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
                    You have Kings inn, Lydia’s, Young’s Pizza,Tapatio and Big House Burgers.
                    big house burgers was solid

Comment

The Pharmacy has some old fashioned burgers, fries, and shakes and malts. Great place for lunch!

Comment

The oasis in premont is where i go every Saturday night while at the ranch pretty good, and they have amazing burgers and mexican food, about 20 mins from kingsville

Comment

Is there still a Boat-N-Net there? If so, nice for a drive thru.

Comment

BBQ - Big House
                            Burger - Big House Burger
                            Mexican - El Tapatio
                            Fish - Kings Inn, or Baffin Seafood Co.
                            Pizza Parlor, Youngs for pizza and Sandwich.
                            I live here, so these are my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                              This. It’s worth the drive.

What boot shop are you buying?
                              I am not sure what the boot maker's name was. It was posted by another boot maker online and I was the first caller. The boot maker passed away and I'm meeting his step son there to buy the shop Sunday morning. I bought the whole shop equiptment, leather, lasts, ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by mlmtx01 View Post
                                I am not sure what the boot maker's name was. It was posted by another boot maker online and I was the first caller. The boot maker passed away and I'm meeting his step son there to buy the shop Sunday morning. I bought the whole shop equiptment, leather, lasts, ALL.
                                I think my family had several pairs of boots made by him. He was an elderly Hispanic guy. His office was downtown.

I think his shop was on 7th street
                                Last edited by 220swift; 01-26-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X